Bryce from Taylor's Elites

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by tonka, Jan 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fugatti43

fugatti43

Unfortunately I could not see Bryce because of my schedule but I asked if she was coming back anytime soon and was told maybe sometime in March or April. I'm definitely gonna try to see her next time she's around
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

To the owner of Taylors Elite.
    I would certainly see this young lady as Im sure alot of my fellow Long Islanders would.
    Please ask Bryce if shed like to make a trip to Long Island to meet all of us nice guys out here.
    There are beautiful hotels all over the Island.
    Please make this trip soon.
  3. buddyyy

buddyyy

Any idea if and when she might come back?

Looks yummy.
  4. tonka

tonka

All day

Yes, multiple cups were available, for me the experience with this girl left me exhausted, I couldn't make for 2nd cup. As for her schedule, she's available all day today, leaving first thing tomorrow morning. Peace
  5. mpaul

mpaul

Tonka,

Does she serve multiple cups? And do you know if she is here for the full day tomorrow? Thanks
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2003
  6. iceman4408

iceman4408

Very saddening news. I had to cancel an appointment with her this evening. :(
  7. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

Can I smell Your Fingers

Given my funds were low this week, I cannot partake in any incall. Too bad, I definitely wanted to see this girl from her pictures alone.
  8. tonka

tonka

Awesome girl, adorable face and killer body. The best bbbj I've received in years, passionate deepthroat with awesome hand movement.Dfk, daty all things you look for in a great provider. She looks 18, but works like a pro. She leaves thursday, I will see her again. Peace