Bufallo Spa's???

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by SpaMonger, Jan 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ShelbySmoked101

ShelbySmoked101

Puja Accupressure (Rochester) has reopened

Well, the brainiac town fathers of Greece aren’t quite so brainiac, since Puja has reopened at the same location (google “puja accupressure” for the contact info).

Have heard what allowed the reopening, haven't confirmed it so won't post on it (maybe Puja will be soon closed again?).

$60 house for an hour, generally $100 (sometimes less) extra gets typical fs NYC AMP service from usually older (35-45) providers. Most times nothing special re the providers, but in a desert water is worth more…
  2. ShelbySmoked101

ShelbySmoked101

Puja Accupressure (Rochester) closed

Looks like the brainiac town fathers of Greece (a suburb of Rochester) recently achieved their long-sought goal of closing Puja Accupressure (based on a post a couple of weeks ago on another board, and the fact that the phone at Puja hasn’t been answered in the last few days). Given that Puja was one of the most discrete AMPs I’ve ever been to (signage, separate parking and entrance, and the comings/goings of mongers all in the secluded back corner of a commercial development, not visible to other tenants or the general public), and probably never generated a neighbor’s complaint in years of operation, closing Puja makes no sense for an area that’s seeing its economic base shrink.

To the brainiac town fathers of Greece, know that my Rochester same day arrival/departure business trips changed a few years ago when I deduced that one of my NYC AMP friends likely moonlighted in a Rochester AMP. (She kept taking weeks-long “vacations to Niagara Falls”, and was stringing along several Rochester guys whom she’d met while working in a Rochester “restaurant”.) On my next trip to Rochester, I went a day early, tracked down Puja in your crappy little suburb, confirmed that my friend did in fact moonlight there and, given my interest in maybe following ladies from Puja back to NYC shops, on subsequent trips typically spent 2 nights in Greece, patronizing Puja and the surrounding businesses. Now that Puja’s closed, I’ll revert back to day-trips-only to Rochester, and probably never set foot in Greece again.

And I’m not alone. Take out the town’s official crayon and on a map connect the cities of Rochester, NYC, Hartford, Montreal, and Rochester again. The 43,000 square miles enclosed by that pentagon is an AMP desert, and many of that desert’s AMP addicts certainly invented reasons to extend their stays in Rochester, or visit Rochester in the first place, just to get a Puja fix. Hell, I extended my Rochester trips, and in one 10-minute walk from my apartment to the Main Street 7 station I probably pass more AMP providers on the street than set foot in Rochester in a year.

Bottom line, on a yearly basis Puja probably generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in direct and indirect economic activity for the town of Greece, and tens of thousands of dollars in tax revenues for the town’s government, and did so while pretty much remaining invisible. Closing Puja is real smart for a dying town dependent on Kodak, the incredibly shrinking company.

But then again, if you were smart you wouldn’t be the public officials of a dinky Rochester suburb.

(On a final note, should Puja be reborn elsewhere in the Rochester area, I’ll keep you abreast of how much money I spend in that jurisdiction’s hotels, restaurants, etc. Now get back to work trying to lure another Domino’s Pizza to your dying dinky town.)
    Last edited: May 8, 2007
  3. humsuplo

humsuplo

Recently Buffalo police raided several amps in the greater area of Buffalo:

This story was from the www.buffalonews.com but the link to the original story no longer works,
    so here is the link to it in the archives: http://buffalo.planetdiscover.com/sp?aff=1&keywords=massage&resultsToShow=25
  4. ShelbySmoked101

ShelbySmoked101

Spot-on Woody, I go to Puja to see if I can slide into a place in NYC (no other reason for a NYC-based monger to visit.)

But I call before going. As of 9 months ago Puja was in court fighting a shut-down attempt by its suburban fathers (Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, 7/6/6), haven’t seen any news of a resolution.

Layout is massage rooms upfront, loooong hallway straight back to where the ladies lallygag. Last girls I saw were Sunny, Candy, and Tina (probably don’t still work there, based on recent calls). Buffalo’s airport, 1 hour away from Rochester, has last flights to NYC 2 hours later.
  5. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

UG'er

Daddycool is a single bachalor. Daddy how many girl have you bag lately?? Any young one's. I recall reading something about you always looking for the young one.

BG
  6. Daddycool

Daddycool

Yeah go ahead and tell my wife.....oh wait..... I don't have a one.
  7. PI0072003

PI0072003

Re: Don't trust PI

8. Daddycool

Daddycool

Don't trust PI

9. petehanse

petehanse

Biggod

Biggod I like you......... calm down. You are probably better off not responding to any posts in this thread and it will die down. There is really no point in getting into a prolonged argument. I know that you have deep respect for the lady in question, but don't let your emotions take over. I am sure if the lady in question is reading these posts, it probably puts more fear in her heart........something she doesn't need! There is an old adage, "Never try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig." Do take care and have a great day!
  10. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

PI,

It seems you will come on this board for a month and then go away and comeback a month later. Since you travel so much why don't you go away for business and stay their Because you are not wanted here and stop with you baby bulls*** unless you have something meaningful to share with the rest of the UG'er.

BG

PS PI I could be nice to you if you only play nice on this board so take my advice.
  11. PI0072003

PI0072003

BG,

I'll been away on business only to return to find this post from you. You sound like a really tuff guy behind a key board. Now why don't you go away.
  12. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

PI,

You are starting to piss me off. If I ever find out who you are I am going to kick the living shit out of you!!!!!! Now be a good boy and leave this place alone.

Everyone else stop talking on this thread and let it die. ie Daddycool, Spa, etc…
  13. Daddycool

Daddycool

PI007

What is wrong with you???? You are now in two threads harassing everyone about this place. Be a good boy and do what Biggod has so kindly asked of you.

LEAVE THIS PLACE ALONE.
  14. PI0072003

PI0072003

BG,

No Way I'm going to get me a piece first. If not now then sometime in the future but I'm going to get it. I'll write a review when I do.
  15. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

PI,

WTF is your problem????Leave June alone and move on already you F***ing A**hole.
  16. PI0072003

PI0072003

That's because I just found this board Spa
  17. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Listen up private eye, go play with yourself. I repeat, I have no additional comments concerning this matter!

Perhaps you would like to share your experiences?
    Since you have been partaking for many years I would think you have a lot of places to review. However, I don't see any reviews from you??? Why is that?
  18. PI0072003

PI0072003

Spa,

Yes I am thick, that’s what the girls tell me. Especially the Asian girls. Ha Ha

Why don’t you want to share the past????? I might of seen June in the past and not remember it. You did say she was a provider in the Paterson thread!!!!
    I guess Paterson is the new place that replaces Clifton? If so then she must be a provider as well.

Why not share with other UG members???Was the test drive good? bad? Did you get bbbj, daty, doggie or mish, was it bbfs or cfs?? Inquiring minds want to know.

PI

PS: BG you seem a little quiet?? Are you going to jump at her defense??
  19. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

PI0072003, you seem to be rather thick. There is nothing to explain. The past is just that, the past so it doesn't matter.
    Get a life...
  20. PI0072003

PI0072003

Spa

Why are you so quiet??? Please explain yourself??? I want to know more about memory lane