Bunny at Angela & Linda's

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Jouer, Jan 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. imaginess

imaginess

Thanks for the info. Had a session and it was all it is touted to be. For those who are curious there are no extra's. Just the massage and a very sensual release.

As for the Australian girl, Linda said her name is Kristina. She said she is away but not very reliable (always cancelling).

I am not sure if I will go back because $$ is a lot but there is always a maybe.
  2. wired1

wired1

Heard there was a really hot Australian girl working there now..anyone try her?
  3. dieforasian

dieforasian almost

A&L Number

East Side near 50's

212 758 6938
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2003
  4. joeyu5

joeyu5

Where are they located ?and #
  5. imaginess

imaginess

6. Jouer

Jouer

I think they open around 11AM and close around 9 or 10. These girls like to have fun and sometimes my sense is that they close early if they want to go play. I once called and they said they were closing at 8 because they were going to a party. My kind of chicks....
  7. imaginess

imaginess

what hours are they open?
  8. Jouer

Jouer

Saw Bunny from Angela and Linda's the other day. She's more of a PSE than a GFE as far as things go at A&L's. Basically more naughty than sensual if you're into that. Physically, she is quite attractive - tall, thin, and toned from Poland with a decent set of implants. In terms of technique, however, she is not quite at Linda's level. (I can't speak about Angela since I haven't been with her yet.) I found Bunny very pleasant and quite eager to please, but her technique was a bit mechanical and not really up to what I'd expect from A&L's. For the money, I'd stick to Linda though I think I'm going to try Angela next time I go for good measure. :D