Bust in Paramus

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Temporary123, Jul 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. conoworld

conoworld

Stupid!!!!! is the word of the day. Picking a hotel whose back door is almost the front door to the police dept. Hmmmreally great way to stay UTR.
  2. Hom-sup

Hom-sup

Honestly, I hope they lock this guy up and throw away the key. Lets say you were in the room and this guy just got you busted.

What this guy did was ruin it for everyone.

Rule number 1. If you get caught mongering, don't start tipping off the LE on your fellow mongerers and providers.
  3. hornynnj

hornynnj

i work in the hotel business and the thing is you cant do anything unless you actually see a crime happening....so therefore hotels really dont care as long as its not happening in front of them
  4. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

Yeah, you'd think so, but this bust just fell in their lap. A routine id check in a hotel parking lot and they get this bust just handed to them by a cracked up monger.

Does anyone have any idea what agency/CL posting these girls were associated with? There are a ton of brazilian girls posting on CL these days, and I haven't been able to figure out who is missing since the bust.
  5. Wandering Bull

Wandering Bull

Paramus....you think they would have enough to do with all the mall traffic.
  6. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

Not yet. Most haven't mastered indoor plumbing.
  7. <Lacy>

<Lacy> Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix

Tonnele Ave chicks use hotels now?

xoxox
    Lacey
  8. iliketang

iliketang

Read the article. It might not be 3 places, but you can clearly tell it was at least 3 to 4 rooms.
  9. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I knew I got into the wrong business. I don't think its very likely that I'll get tossed a freebie anytime soon in my current occupation.
  10. loulovesit70

loulovesit70

just curious

how do you know there where 3 other places working out of there?
  11. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

To top it off, there were 3 other groups working at that hotel (aside from the one that got busted), so yes, management is aware. I'd imagine management gets a freebie or two as well.
  12. Thorn

Thorn

Unless it had been going on for a very brief period of time there is no way management didn't know about it. Usually, when there are that many girls working in adjacent rooms, or on the same floor, they are working with the same agency or pimp. Management people are aware of it and getting paid off to look the other way.
  13. Thorn

Thorn

More like Tonnelle a few years ago.

Even Tonnelle hasn't been Tonnelle for a long time.
  14. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Right -T - O my good man
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  15. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

Personally, I don't think management really cares unless something like this happens. After all, a rented room pays the bills.

One thing is for sure. I won't be mongering in Paramus any time soon. Actually, I don't hobby much in NJ because of the LE climate. Too much headache.
  16. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Sounds like "Fargo does Bergen County" to me.

Or maybe the line from Ruthless People applies:

"These could be the stupidest humans on the planet."
  17. weeweegrow

weeweegrow

I'm shocked that the hotel had so many hos there, mgmt. can't be happy about that.
  18. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

Yup. I bet the Paramus cops are still laughing their asses off about the busts. These arrests were just handed to them. All they did was ask a guy for his ID and the rest just happened. The one woman who threw her key at the undercover cop must feel pretty stupid.
  19. betty_snj

betty_snj

that area hasn't been the same since those busts in Mahwah couple years ago.

I agree with being careful.
  20. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Wow. This is more like Tonnele Ave. This is at a Holiday Inn?