Busts in the Meadowlands

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Daphne, Jan 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jp1064

jp1064

Anyone been there since it's changed over to the Comfort Inn or whatever it is now? They did major construction there. Did they put in all new security to try to prevent girls from working there and us from "hobbying" there?

I also used to use the Radisson a lot over by the mall, but haven't been there since it became a Crown Plaza. What's that shit like now?
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  2. jp1064

jp1064

Nah, I didn't think about this until this thread was started. Once I cum, finish, and walk away from the crime cleanly, I forget about it until the next one.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  3. LaraNyc

LaraNyc

Interesting stories... Jersey still has lots of undisclosed locations no one knows about. Unless they aren't sharing that info.
  4. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Amen...I felt comfortable for the same reasons. That and the stairwell door on the left was usually open! I used to hate doing the walk of shame by the front desk.
  5. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Ace, all I was told was that some drunk monger did not get all he thought he was going to get one night and preceeded to bust up the room. Another guest heard all the crazyness going down, called the front desk who subsequently called Paramus LE. I don't know who was responsible for the damage but the undue attention made the agency move to other locations. This was the story I was told. Personally, I always felt comfortable parking there as the parking lot was always packed from the Red Lobster patrons.
  6. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

What kind of major incident? I know they started using the Holiday Inn express or is it Howard Johnson express on 17N...I guess this was why.
  7. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Ahh, was there so often the night desk clerk knew my name. Anyway, the Red Carpet management was resposible for the aformentioned agency to pull out of that establishment. Some shithead felt he didn't get his $$$ worth and caused a major incident that ruined it for the rest of us. Too bad, nothing like a taco and a Red Lobster main course. Haha
  8. JackStraw

JackStraw

The money is for her leaving afterwards without a ration of shit
  9. buzz99

buzz99

Why so long?

I really hope you posted this two months ago when it happened.
  10. jp1064

jp1064

remember... the money is for her time and companionship only. The sex is always free. ;)
  11. loulovesit

loulovesit

its funny how we think these girls are not being mechanical but if you think about it when you read girls reviews that are rated high she is practically doing the same thing to everyone that sees her .... real sex is much more passionate and spontanteous, unlike you undressing your self, laying on the bed., her going down on you, hopping on, doing doggie, etc
  12. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

No not bambi bliss...I think the name of the agency was Tiffany's and they used to advertise in the Bergen Record. They used to have girls at the Red Carpet and one of the new hotels by the Routes 4/17 intersection. I still have the number memorized from calling it so often.....
  13. I got a free session from my ATF once...
  14. dahmer

dahmer

Was the girl bambi bliss??? Because if so, the agency is defunct partial due to me.LOL!
  15. dahmer

dahmer

A nice example. But to the mongers above, your story is BS. A figment of your imagination. To them a provider will only have sex for money. Giving it up for free is unheard of.

Ace, I hear ya. And I know it happens alot. Unless you are fat, ugly, old, smelly and have no game.
  16. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I didn't think Dahmer's story was so unbelievable. About five years ago I used to use this now defunct NJ agency and had this black girl that I really clicked with. Had about three sessions and during one of them the condom broke. I felt it as soon as it happened and pulled out. She's was wondering why I pulled out abruptly and when she found out the reason, she was like "Wow! You are such a good guy! Most guys would keep going and not tell me...It would freak me out if I knew the condom broke and you stayed inside". After that session she offered me her number to set up time with her outside agency hours.

I called on a Saturday afternoon just to see what she was doing. She said she was working for the agency, things were slow and she really missed my cock. She found out I was coming home from work and had no plans so she invited me to her hotel room. It was all secretive because I would have to get the hell out if the agency called her with an appointment. To make a long story short....we fucked for like two hours. I was pulling out my wallet to give her something and she got all pissed off. "You better not give me a dime! That was all about my needs and I feel comfortable with you". I lost touch with her after a few more meetings but she was a prime example of a working girl wanting to still have "real sex" as opposed to "working sex".
  17. dahmer

dahmer

Now if i did turn around, it would have looked 100 time worse. How many idiots actually walk out of an elevator on the wrong floor??? I see the door opening and me satying inside, but once I walked out i was beat.
  18. dahmer

dahmer

Thank you Betty!!!! I have been called for Booty Calls from providers alot. I have had a few providers take a cab over to my place when it was slow and hang out. I have seen alot of agency girls after they finished working for the night for zero dollars. I have went to South Beach, stayed with a provider, drive her new SUV all week, party all week with her and her girlfriend, then cap the week off with my first 3 way. And do you know what it cost me??? A plane ticket!!!
    I am not tooting my own horn. Betty already did that for me.LOL!!! Thanks again Betty!

No I do not have the Hugh Grant disease. But I do always speak the truth. Look into old posts. Everyone on here was getting ripped off my that scum dog who owned a certain agency in NJ. Crying about getting ripped off. I said I was going to take care of it and guess what?? I did. I said I fucked his wife for free on multiple occasions. I did that as well. Like I said I have no reason to lie. Trying to impress people on the internet is like clapping with one hand. And to the man who said I should put a bullet in my head??? Why hurt yourself, when you can hurt others?????
  19. betty_snj

betty_snj

About Dahmer

He's young, good looking,good fucker, hot body, cool and fun....I can see why he gets girls for free.

In fact, there are some clients who gets, not the "free" treatment, but the booty call at the end of the night or in a slow day.

Some guys we meet are "our type" and we don't mind let a hour go by without charges or keep them for the night.

Is just the way it works.

:)
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  20. Molitor

Molitor

My guess about dahmer is he has some sort of sexual addiction that causes him to pay for sex, when its so obviously readily available to him for free by way too many attractive women.

We have seen similiar cases, to what is now called "Hugh Grant Disease." Some other symptoms we have seen attributed to this disease are total lack of reality, poor self image which causes the patient to accuse others of what they really feel about themselves, using such phrases as "because the majority of you mongers on here are old, married, fat and out of shape. Doesn't mean we all are."

The recommended and only 100% cure to this disease is a single bullet placed in either the temple or roof of the mouth, some patients hare reported wehn using the temple method, thay have totaly missed their brain and the bullet cleared straight through, leaving minimal to no apparent damage except a cool feeling in the head on windy days...