Came by to say Hi and talk about what happened to me this morning.

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by sexpert, Mar 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sexpert

sexpert

Sorry, I didn't call either but I know the area is near catherine and east bway, perhaps henry? I just came back to check out if anyone got any from the info. My mistress is a nice girl, and is not a working girl. Those from the past knows the whole story, well she is not a China girl but an ABC who I happened to get very aquainted with and she is my GF not my mistress. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I gave up on the sport since I have met her other than a typical R&T but I only go for business. My girl gives me one hell of a massage and uncovered everything is always tops!

Oh, btw I was there to pick up a card reader for her PC and an earpiece for her new cellie. Good luck to you all. I will come back on occasion to say hi and if I should happen to be handed another card, you can be sure I will post it up here.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  2. Traderdave

Traderdave

Sexpert I called the number I can't speak enough chinese to get an address!
  3. cman25

cman25

A mistress sometime costs more than a pro... Almost at the same level as a wife...
  4. handi76

handi76

assuming your mistress is a working girl, do you still have to pay for her service? i'm thinking "mistress" is somewhat like your girlfriend on the side...
    just wondering..
  5. Traderdave

Traderdave

Sexpert. Welcome back.
    You shopping in C-town for what fake Armani's LOL??
    REAL perfume-cheap is in the 30's off Bway.
    Thanks for the tip!
  6. sexpert

sexpert

So I go out to Chinatown to purchase some gifts for my mistress right? Walking down E bway and some FJ comes up to me flinging a card around. I ask how much? He says 80, I say are you open already? He says yes! Damn 10:30 am! but I had to save my cum for my mistress, I think the place is like on catherine and East bway or really close. number is 212 587 1099, I forgot the rules slinky, so if the number is a no no, please delete, the guy speaks mandarin. 80 is a good price for some young FJs. Good luck everyone! I will be coming by again when time permits!