Campo Alegre, Curacao

Discussion in 'Latin America/South America/Caribbean' started by WizardOfAhhs, Jul 19, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

2. ptalover

ptalover

Florins always work better as it is easier for them to send $$ home.
  3. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

ptalover... thanks for the suggestion. I may just do that. Since she doesn't dive but loves the beach, our typical day starts with me diving from about 8 - noon while she sleeps in and then wanders down to the beach, then we meet back in the room to shower/dress and find something to do in the afternoon. I'll usually get in a night dive, but to tell you the truth, they're so much fun that I wouldn't want to give it up; maybe just add a second night.
    I have a question for you though. Would you suggest payment in dollars or florin? I'm sure both are accepted, just wondering if the girls have a preference.
  4. ptalover

ptalover

Wizard----I was thinking about your comment about getting away from your SO. Why not go for the hotties and say you are going for a night dive.
    The good ones only come out at night , during the day they are either out shopping, sending money home, or out with a big spender.

These chicas are not there for fun. They usually have had children starting at 15 or 16 and the father has left years ago. Usually their mothers take care of the kids. Others are working to start a business. I know a few that have retired. One sells clothing, one is a NuSkin distributor, another a cell phone store, two others that I know well and still visit, one sells native Colombian things to cruise ship people in Santa Marta, another has a moto bike store.

The final group are there to find a husband and many do find an American, French, Italian, or Dutch.
    I actually bumped into chica I new from St Maarten, and her new husband, in Bogota and took them out to dinner since she had just married a man from Holland.
    He works on the ferries from St Maarten to St. Barths.

A small few are there just to buy stuff for themselves, some to do drugs--coke is so cheap in the Curacao it is ridiculous , just a comment I am not into drugs.

Personally I like Colombianas. A friend of mine that owns 3 clubs in St Maarten said that he also likes Colombianas. He said and I agree that the Dominicanas are always hustling guys , and watch your wallet with them.
  5. ptalover

ptalover

That was Adriana. She had her red light on all the time. I finally got to see her and spent a few days with her.
    I also got her work in St Maarten when her visa was up in Curacao.
    She spent a week on the boat the second time when she was working at Carolinas..

Anyone who knows how to sail offshore and make a non stop 12 day passage with me can have a berth when we arrive.
  6. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

LMAO @ autocorrect.
  7. The Exiled

The Exiled

Where did you find this one??? Also how much to rent a berth on your sailboat???:)
    Banacek likes this.
  8. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Petal over, thanks for the info on Campo Allegre. I knew someone from here had to have been there. Hopefully I can add something soon.
  9. ptalover

ptalover

I have not been to Cuba, I plan on sailing into the Hemmingway Marina later this year.
    However, one of my friends is a US citizen and also has a passport from Equator.
    He flies to Quito visits the family and then off to Cuba on his Equatorian passport.

He says there is a line of chicas outside the discos. They can not afford to enter $5-10-.
    He picks one, dances with them, and then takes them back to the hotel, No Charge.

He said in the morning last time the chica asked in the morning" we go back to the disco tonight"?
    He said "no" I will pick another girl tonight.
    He did this for a week.
  10. ptalover

ptalover

Joyboy,
    I forgot to log in. Thanks, here is my latest avatar
    The Exiled likes this.
  11. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Your info was the best I've ever seen , Thx. Can you give some color on Cuba now that we can go?
  12. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

pta, you change your avatar every 10 days...how could you have forgotten how to do it now? As long as you're logged into UG, mouse over your username on the bar at the top of the page on the right side, then select Avatar in the left column. This will bring up the Avatar Editor. Click on Choose File and then select a picture on your computer. That's it.
  13. ptalover

ptalover

I forgot how to change my avatar
  14. The Exiled

The Exiled

ptalover, THANK YOU for the outstanding information. So in short, the ideal Caribbean vacation would be St Maarten's in season at Carolinas and Hypnotique, followed by Campo Alegre after 8pm. Also can you repost your old avatar as I really admired it and it will motivate me to book the next flight out.
  15. ptalover

ptalover

I was reading the older posts. Yes you can get FS for $28- however they are the feo and gorditas. (ugly and fat) . 50 will definitely get you FS.
    You really have to hang tight and pay attention and you will find stellar putas.

The reason they are there is that if they worked in St Maarten they can't return for a year. So they go to another island.
    Aruba in the red light area, St Nicolas, is a shit hole, yet you will find hotties working there , again for the visa reason.
    The only island to avoid is Bonaire as there was only one brothel there and the chica can only stay for a month.

The place to go in season is St Maarten and in particular Carolinas , and second is Hypnotique.. Carolinas has 40-50 chicas 4-5 -10's 15-9's 15- 8's and the rest assorted.
    All the chicas I have met want to work at Carolinas. However many start in Aruba, or Curacao as it is closer to Colombia I like Colombianas for the most part.
    lowell likes this.
  16. ptalover

ptalover

Ok if you insist.
    Campo is a converted military base with high security. one way in and out. Metal scan on and pat down on entry. Many security guards walking around 24/7 bar and restaurant, and internet.
    By Dutch law the chicas are medically screened weekly
    I have been to Campo dozens of times. 4 times this year . In April I took a room ( I know the manager) at Campo and only left to go the market.
    There is one fellow I met that has been living there for 7 years. The girls that pose for photos are desperate, the hot ones you never see a photo.

During the day the chicas that need money are on the stroll or sitting in their studios with the door openThe show starts around 8 Pm if you have not made prior arrangements the night before. The good chicas only work at night.
    Over the door of each girls studio is a red light . If it is on they are busy. Walk around the 75 cabanas, they are split into 2 studios, and see whose
    light is always on.. Some guys take out a hot chica for a week or more. My friend does this. I also have a friend who is local to the island so I get the
    skinny who is hot and who is not. I do run into chicas that I have met on other Dutch islands as they do the circuit. They have memories like computers it is amazing. I walked into a club in St Maarten and a chica came flying across the room and jumped into my arms. I had her last 4 years ago and we spent some time on my boat. Amazing memories

The fee is something like 28 dollars if you use Guilders to pay. That is for the half . I have always paid 80-100 for he hour and the chica give me their all. There is no sense in flying there and then being cheap, they get payback in the room. There are some amazingly talented chicas that I have come across. I went down to Campo when my friend told me to fly down Immediately. Between he and I we had her busy for a week. She was the chica in my last avatar before this one. There is another chica who is the queen of BBBJ's. Many people have followed her all around south America just for a bbbj.

My last visit I came across Annie. a 90 lb spinner young 28 and very cute . she was so tight it was amazing. when she did cowgirl, the only thing that touched my body was her tight pussi on my dick. She literally levitated above me. I flew to Bogota a few weeks ago just to spend 3 days with her, she is my ATF . I also visited a chica I met in St Maarten.

If you are patient and observant you can get some amazing sex down there However if you are thinking with your dick it will be a so so experience. Just wait and watch.

Ss a ps if you find a good one get their local number and their Colombian number--you never know wher they will show up.. They also love to use WhatsApp
    lowell likes this.
  17. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

LMAO. Only YOU would think that.
  18. lowell

lowell

Either one on top row
  19. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

LMFAOROTF.

[​IMG]
  20. The Exiled

The Exiled

That was Pokler being Pokler. A question about rimming should be forthcoming.