Campo Alegre, Curacao

Discussion in 'Latin America/South America/Caribbean' started by WizardOfAhhs, Jul 19, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Since the place is legal and been operating for something like 70 years I think that is highly doubtful.
  2. Li631

Li631

Blonde then aqua bikini
  3. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

TOFTT ? What if it is a Campo Stingo ?
    The Exiled likes this.
  4. redbox

redbox

Ok pay for the 120 girls and I'll pay for the flight and I'll post multiple grade A+ reviews!!
    Banacek likes this.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

so the $4,200 for the girls is no issue but the $400 airfare is the deal breaker?
    Banacek likes this.
  6. redbox

redbox

Pay my air fair and I'll leave asap to toft with pictures and reviews of all the 120 girls!
  7. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

And then there was this, from a guy with exactly 1 post:

If there was ever a shill for an entire island, this guy is it. But all of the searches turn up the same basic info you'd find in Esquire's vacation guide. Doesn't look like anybody has any first hand experience. Guess I'll have to toftt and report back. Gonna be a real hardship, but somebody's gotta do it. (ps...its not "the best in the world" for diving. It's very good, but there's better and closer. But none with the same topside attractions).
  8. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Thanks joyboy. You were right. ptalover's comment was "You should head off to St Maarten to visit the 6 legal brothels there or Campo Allegre (google it)in Curacao it is the Disneyworls for mongers.
    120-150 Latinas 24/7 all legal $28- fot a half hour."
  9. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

We should use the character names to describe the habits of mongers on here. Diver Dan would be a DATY enthusiaast for instance. And the villains would be Baron and Trigger. I know, TMTOMH.
  10. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

UG's resident Latin America correspondent, ptalover, posted on this place a while back in an earlier incarnation. I'm surprised we haven't heard an update from him.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  11. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I had to look that up. But I remember Diver Dan. I loved that show.
  12. The Exiled

The Exiled

Be careful of Baron Barracuda.
    Banacek likes this.
  13. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I'm ready for Dive Club. upload_2016-7-20_22-45-20.jpeg
    Got my light and everything.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  14. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

No and don't give a shit
    Question though? Are they tested just for STD's or a full blood panel is run?
  15. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

That would be all of them, since they're all tested weekly (I'm starting to think nobody here's ever been to Amsterdam either).
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

The one that tested negative for Zika.
    The Exiled and Banacek like this.
  17. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

The 2 at the bottom. The blonde and the brunette with the tramp stamp.
  18. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

In all fairness to Exiled, I may have been mistaken when I said FS for $35. Although 35 is the advertised entry level price point, its certainly possible thats for entry level service, i.e. a BJ. And $35 for a BJ is in no way ridiculously cheap by world standards. But still, a BJ for $35 from your choice of over 100 women, tested weekly for STDs, in a legal setting, is a helluva good deal. And assuming its just a BJ for 35, how much could FS be? In any event, that's why I asked: Has anyone been?
    (Banacek, if anyone wants to get certified and start a Utopia Dive Club, I'm more than happy to assist, and I think this would make a great destination for the annual cub dive).
    Banacek likes this.
  19. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Is that ladies night? I know there's one night it's open for ladies. As far as the price, you can't compare $35 there to $35 here. Its 40 miles from South America, not 40 miles from Manhattan. And with Venezuela collapsing, I'm sure there's no shortage of women looking for work. I gotta figure with 120 women to pick from, you're sure to find something to your liking. (With the possible exception of the middle on the left, I'll take any of the below, just the way they are. In fact, I'll take all 5, and get change back from my $200).
  20. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Damn. And I thought that was my strongest asset with the ladies. After all, every time I've seen a girl hanging off a rich, good-looking guy, they always say that a sense of humor is what attracted them.