Campo Alegre, Curacao

Discussion in 'Latin America/South America/Caribbean' started by WizardOfAhhs, Jul 19, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. The Exiled

The Exiled

Put bigger tits on the one with the mask and I'll do it, but I have a feeling there is a reason for that mask, so it would have to stay on.
    Banacek likes this.
  2. The Exiled

The Exiled

Well, if you got rid of the corny jokes maybe you could do as well.
    Banacek likes this.
  3. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

So, guys, which one of the 6 girls I posted pics of would you take first?
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Not all of can wow the ladies by regaling them with tales of travel as the Most Interesting Man in the World did. Now that you're retired, let's see if they still come flocking to you without a wad of cash in your hand.
    steveoo1970 likes this.
  5. The Exiled

The Exiled

Ok, If you must have P4P then I get your point.
  6. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

C'mon, man. This is a P4P board. The reality is that there are no girls in NY providing for $35 no matter what they look like.
    @ 35 bucks a pop for these ladies, I bet I could fill a cruise ship with just the lurkers from here.
    redbox and steveoo1970 like this.
  7. The Exiled

The Exiled

None of them float my boat. Why hop on a plane when you can find this quality anywhere you go, and with a little game get it for free.
  8. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

You must be looking at different pics than the ones I found. I'm certain tons of guys would jump at this. So much so that I'm thinking of starting a tour to there.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  9. The Exiled

The Exiled

"Died and gone to heaven" not if $35 is all they're worth. Judging from the pictures I just seen you would be overpaying.
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Don't go on Tuesday night.
  11. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Just curious to know if anyone has been here. I've been to Curacao twice; the first time, I didn't know it existed. The second time, I wasn't able to fit in some time away from the SO to get there. I'm planning to go again next year, and this time I"ll definitely make it work somehow (I'm a diver, and my SO is not, so I'm thinking that one day when I leave for my regular 3 hour morning dive trips, I'll just make it a muff dive instead).
    If you're not familiar with it, Campo Alegre is a legal brothel, set us as a secured walled compound with 120+ women. You pay about $10 to get in, and the going rate for FS is about $35. It's open 24/7, with a bar, restaurant, etc. I repeat. 120 mostly latina and mixed women. $35. 24/7. Legal.
    Can you say "Died and gone to heaven?"
    redbox and steveoo1970 like this.