Can anyone provide info on LustyLacey from Fla.?

Discussion in 'New York' started by mr. wonderful, Jul 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. zoulou

zoulou

Gents should not inquire about a lady's age......

they do that because they think, we think if they are over 18 we won't be interested anymore.

but Lacey has a hot body for a thirty year old.
  2. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Much obliged Zoulou...

I love it when their website says they're 24 and you show up and they're more in the range of 34. I don't mind if a woman is in her 30's, hell I think women are most beautiful at that age, but I don't like to be misled that way. Still, from what you say my second brain would have kicked into gear and I probably would have been able to deal with it. Thanks.

MW
  3. zoulou

zoulou

4. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

MW,
    I was gonna see her when she was here in June, but opted against it -- not really sure why; it may have been her emails and phone skills didn't impress me to the point where I felt I'd be anything more than $$$ to her (not that we aren't to ALL, it's just that some do a far better job of hiding it) ;)
    I balked at $350 - if she's charging $400 now, that's a pretty hefty hike in little time. Plus, I know she couldn't have been "booked solid" in June, because when I did speak to her (about a week before she came to NY), she told me she was fully available - little to nothing booked.
    She was pretty up front in her email to me, as well - if I remember, she told me it was a CBJ, and one hour = one shot on goal; two hours = three shots on goal (I can't swear to that, but that's my recollection...)
    IMO, FAR better LOCAL options that are about half that cost...

Lemur
  5. nashman

nashman

She's a friendly girl with a great sense of humour. Rate was 350 during her 6/18-6/22 visit. Not a physical GFE{CBJ & NO DFK(just on lips)} She has a hard body with biceps but her enhanced EE's breast are a bit too large for her frame and feel unnatural. 2 cups no rush session.
  6. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

She's in Midtown NYC till Saturday. Was thinking about doing a lunchtime engagement. Enormous breasts, but a bit pricey at $$$$. Can anyone shed some light on this enchantress? Seems nice enough on the phone. Thanks in advance guys