Candi-AATR quick review

Discussion in 'New York' started by BigMadM, Jun 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

She looks like the cheerleader you never got to fuck in High School.
  2. dampfnudel

dampfnudel

At that rate, it depends on how good the session was. Usually, even it was good, I don't tip because I feel the tip was included. Sometimes, the provider even tells me the tip is included. Under 300, I usually tip.
  3. misterxyz

misterxyz

Click on Agencies at the top. After your session, give us a review or you'll be banned for asking a question as your first post. Read the fuckin rules!
  4. Sangha

Sangha

what's Val's website? visiting NYC and looking for some greek action. Candi sounds perfect.
  5. misterxyz

misterxyz

Thanks for the clarification.
  6. Daddycool

Daddycool

If you want greek you'll have to tip.
  7. I don't think he was talkin tip..... but more like rammin the whole thing in.
  8. misterxyz

misterxyz

When I am charged 3-400 I do not tip.
  9. Daddycool

Daddycool

I think guys are having trouble getting together the 325 it takes to see one of Vals girls. I know for me I'll need 325 plus tip for you know what and because of the economy it is taking me longer than usually to have that kind of disposible cash. I am not saying in anyway that Vals girls are not worth it, they are and then some but I think it is taking guys longer to raise the cash to see them.
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

all this new blood, and only my review?
  11. curious

curious

That sounds like it involves either lawyers or horses. :rolleyes:
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I requested Vanessa, seems some big shot got his request over mine, and I called yesterday to inquire, so anyone that thinks I get my way, ha. , just another dude with a hardon.
    but I like Val, cause nobody else ever yells at me like my mother used to.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  13. mumsamumsa

mumsamumsa

thanks for the review...

...any insight about Vanessa. I thought you would have seen V first.
  14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

longbeach is something like 5 or 7 bucks a day for the beach, I havent paid in a while. Fucking robbery, live on long island, 6 minutes from the ocean, and I gotta pay to sit by it in the summer.
  15. RuffToy

RuffToy

35 bucks gets you an entire season. Can't even get someone to pull your fly down for that kind of loose change
  16. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

and now I gotta pay for beach use, might buy a season pass.
  17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Ive tried every position, doggie, mish, etc.....hehehe......

equity is a new one on me, I asked candi if I could tie her up to the light fixture, blindfold her and fuck her ass, and to be honest, this sounds more fun than equity.
  18. thecat

thecat No Alternative

mike, ever think of taking up an equity position in aatr?
  19. RuffToy

RuffToy

If you live in the town of OB.......go to Tobay Beach. There's more 18-22 yr old hotties per square inch than any LI beach.

While everyone was watching the Blue Angels show Mem Day weekend.....I was watching the.....well nuff said. When someone said "Did you see that?" My answer was, "Of course, absolutely, how could I miss that....oh...you mean the jets!!"
  20. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

mulatto, maybe a bit darker, and please, dont attack me for using the word mulatto, I dont want to be called a racist.
    Ive seen you on the beach, are you the guy with the Bud bottle or the coors light?(parking lot 4 or 6)

I was going to go there a short while ago, but Im going to pull all my tomato plants, grew those fucking things from seeds, but they arent growing anymore, Next year, Ill stick to the pregrown plants for 3 bucks each.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2006