Candi-massageplaces.com

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by teleman69, Jan 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Toreador

Toreador

We could fly to Greece for 2k
  2. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

What a deal !!

2 K Greek all day with you - now thats a bargin....... LOL
  3. candie

candie

Wow, I must of missed the part where she had the audacity to actually ask you to keep the room geeeze!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you said no! She must of done that before and someone said yes.

Run me out of town? Can you go into more detail about that?

Candy name is popping up now like crazy.

Enjoy your sunday!
  4. CapoStronzo

CapoStronzo

No sweetie...of course not you! If it had been you, you'd have been run outta town a long long time ago!

But trust me...all Candy's are not created equal!!

Capo
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Good going Capo! What the fuck was she thinking?
  6. candie

candie

Not me, my greek language is $2000/day
  7. CapoStronzo

CapoStronzo

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

I saw this beast on Thursday. When I say beast, I'm being too kind! $$$ is listed on site is correct, but that's about where the truth ends!!! The pic is NOT of her...and if it is, its from 10 years ago! I don't know if DATY or DFK were available, I didn't attempt them, what I did get was 2 cups, a horrible CBJ and doggie. I did inquire about Greek, but she said I was too big, which would make most men feel good, but after all the deceit, I figured it was just another lie to get men to see her!

Worst part of the experience, after I gave her the donation and paid for the hotel room, she wanted to stay and keep the room to use for her next client!!! I asked if she would give me the money for the room and she told me no! I told her to get the F out and left it at that.

gentlemen...don't waste your time or money on this one!! Stay away!!!

Next time the little head thinks its smarter than the big one...I'll go rub one out!!

Capo
  8. napoleonbc

napoleonbc Guest

I can't wait...

I'm gonna give a call. It isn't the Candi we all know and love from UG. And it says Greek Available!! I wanna find out. Greek for $$$. I think that may be worth the trip...
  9. teleman69

teleman69

Just saw this new ad in the north jersey section of massageplaces.com, anyone had any experience with her?