Capitan or Any monger Bob Grant

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by smileee, Jan 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. snooozi3

snooozi3

Rob Load

LOL!!
  2. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Lamont, I am definitely on the right politically, but you NAILED it. These guys are buffoons, sitting in judgement. What is it that Hannity likes to say about he and his wife? That they were virgins before they got married? Give me a break.

O'Reilly? Do not get me started.

Savage? Well, you really have to weed through his act to get some nuggets of info and an interesting right of center opinion. Mark Levin on 770 is an OK listen if you can get passed his nastiness. The one problem is that he is so tight with Hannity.

But, to sit in judgement of these guys...which they do...is a major problem.

OK, here is the question I have for the conservatives on this board: Given an opportunity to cruise for chicks, go to a strip club, hit a "Latina ficha bar", pick up street walkers with one of the following, who would you choose:

A. GW Bush
    B. Hannity
    C. Bill Clinton
    D. O'Reilly
    E. Limbaugh

I say "C" hands down. That being said, when he lied under oath, he should have been gone. Deserved getting impeached. The president is NOT above the law.

Gavy
  3. rob load

rob load

GRANT'S RETIRING??.........well i guess it's time "to slam the lid on things"
  4. lamont5123

lamont5123

Bill O'Reilly is a phony.

Harassing a co-worker for sex when she didn't even want to be bothered while holding himself out to the public as this moralistic family man.

And O'Reilly had the nerve to sit in judgment of Bill Clinton?

But then, many of the so-called Conservatives who preach God and country are hypocrites.
  5. oldmann

oldmann

I'm not crazy over Michael Savage either. However, as Smileee said, Bob Grant tells it like it is. Hey, what about Bill O'Reilley?
  6. Bandaid

Bandaid

Even though I'm a conservative, I sure won't miss him. I don't like Michael Savage either, for what it's worth.
  7. lamont5123

lamont5123

I won't miss him.
  8. smileee

smileee

Hey capy,

How do you feel about Bob Grant, your guy, retiring?? Not that I always agreed with him, but he did "tell it like it is," to quote the late Howard Cosell.