Carl Pavano

Discussion in 'Sports' started by SPORTBOOK, Aug 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

i want him to pitch well so they can use him as trade bait.
  2. SPORTBOOK

SPORTBOOK

i say lets give him a chance, i want him to regain his old pitching form and win for us why waste the money on a fuckup lets hope he does good for us, supposedly the physical therapist who was training him and wang over the summer says wang looked really good and he also said pavano looks lights out, who knows maybe the two years off (what a fucking bum yes) will rejuvenate his body and he will be able to pitch chances are no but thats what i am hoping for,
  3. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Carl says he's 100% healthy and ready for spring training. let's see how long it takes him to crack his ribs again so the yankees can terminate his contract.
  4. Lascivious

Lascivious

With Randy being traded away, it would be nice for this bum to come out of the woodwork and win 16 games for us next year. 20 wins would almost make up for the last two years. But more likely, he'll tear his rotator cuff having wild sex with that chicky poo of his.
  5. SPORTBOOK

SPORTBOOK

you guys are nuts, with a shitty lineup like the astros petitie still won 13 games and posted an era below 4 for the season i believe, how many postseason games has he won for the yankees? 9 and how many postseason games have been won by yankee pitching since he left maybe 1, this guy has nasty stuff and is a great acquisition to the team, i was pissed years ago when they let him get away and he did phenomenal in houston for two years, as for pavano he will not even be on the opening day roster, he is as good as gone, we will eat the contract but he will be gone, that man is a disgrace to hard working people everywhere
  6. Lascivious

Lascivious

We didn't win with him the last three years he was on the team so now he's older and injury proned and he's gonna drag the firecracker with him in June. as for Pavano, he's not even going to make the starting rotation when he gets back because outside of Wang, every one else makes more money than he does.
  7. DickTheLawyer

DickTheLawyer

Mr. Carl Pavano 2007?

Andy Pettitte is not a former Yankee anymore. Pettitte and the Yankees have agreed to a one-year, $16 million contract, which includes a player option for $16 million in the second year, according to Randy Hendricks, Pettitte’s agent.

If Peter Drucker is right, and the future has already happened, well then a great big hello to the latest checkbook baby, Mr. Use to Be A Yank, Andy Petttitte. My guess is that mid-June he will be on rehab and racing sports coupes on the streets of Tampa with Carl.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  8. billyS

billyS

yes....
  9. fumpton

fumpton

the blue bikini? that's the same one the Daily News used.
  10. billyS

billyS

The first pic in the middle row was in the Queens Tribune last week.
  11. fumpton

fumpton

you see her special skills--ballet, gymnastics, and horseback riding. So she can do splits, bend over backwards, and she loves to ride.
  12. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

Holy Mother of God !!!!!!!!!
    If she plays her cards right she may be able to seduce me
  13. Best1

Best1

Her name is Gia Allemand and here are her credentials:

MISS ITALIA 2006
    MISS RED HOT
    MISS SOUTH BEACH
    MISS APRIL IN FOXWOODS CALENDAR
    MISS JANUARY FOR AMERICAN DREAM GIRL CALENDAR
    JUNE COVER OF PROCAPPERS WEEKLY
    PANG PANGO SWIMSUIT CALENDAR (COVER AND BACK COVER)

She's so hot that I would gladly remove the Yankee Curse in exchange for a night with her. 32d-23-34. My only complaint would be if those incredible jugs are fake.

Here's her Ujena web site with some phenomenal pictures:

http://www.ujenatalent.com/masters/13660.html#gallery

But let me warn you; I wasn't able to keep my hands out of my pants when viewing them.
  14. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

no way they're real, but i still went through three socks while staring at the pics.
  15. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

why? she alread has a rich boyfriend. it's not like he won't still be getting paid.
  16. fumpton

fumpton

yep, saw it. that's one fine piece of ass. but once the yanks drop pavano, she'll be looking for another rich boyfriend.
  17. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Sunday's Daily News

Better yet, check her picture out today in the bikini. Mama Lucia...............

What a friggin piece of ass.
  18. fumpton

fumpton

he's not married, but check out her pic in today's paper.
  19. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

and was it BBTCNQNS?
  20. firecracker

firecracker

I thought the same thing when I read the article. (Do you know if he's married?)