Caution: Le Alert

Discussion in 'The Coliseum' started by whitelightening, Dec 31, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

Magic, No harm no foul. My fault. I read old threads also and I think that it is great that you did also. Glad that another fellow Long Islander has joined. Have fun at the party as I have a company Holiday party.
  2. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

just a quick note. most (not all) lawyers I know are whores in their own right clock watching, upselling, everything is an extras & conspiring with the enemy.Many times I have seen lawers on opposite sides of a case (Prosecutor & defense or just lawyers for opposing sides in a suit) having lunch together laughing their asses off, back slapping . There are so many in practice today & many know les about the law then I do. They bill for time on hold, while they are doing something else andcharge you $5.00 to copy a single page as if they did it themselves. Most forms are boiler plate.To those lawyers Who are honest and really care for and about their clinntsanddo pro bono work as well. I exclude you from the above statement and tip my hat to you. Main problem being how does the average person find a lawyer like that. There certainly isn't a review or rating systemand I've sat in on a few casesout of curiosity and wondered which side the lawyer was on.I'vealso done some consulting & an internship with a law frim & sometimes it is not about what is right, but if theywil get a sufficient return on their money as determined by their forensic accountants. I have been on the losing end of a number of cases because the lawyer didn't listen or pay atention to all the information I presented
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  3. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

I don't know if wl even exist here anymore but running a background check on your clients is done I am sure with their knowledge and permission. YOU running a backround check & a credit check on the woman you saw without her permission is clearly an illegal actSo stick your righteous pompous holier than thou attitude up your assets. As an officer of the court if what you did become public knowledge it could get you sanctioned, fined or disbarred. How can you defend someone right or wrong( your quote when you are so prejudiced and hateful. I am referring to post #290 & #292. imho you just like to hear yourself talk and bring nothing to this board or to any provider but grief
  4. billyS

billyS

Yes it does. There is a lot of good shit in the old posts. When you have time look thru the Hall of Fame. You can't add to those threads but they are classics.
  5. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

Yes and like you I look there first but sometimes a older post catches my attention and if I feel that i have something to add I do. I kinda thought the idea here is to share info maybe inpart some wisedom and make a friend or 2, but hey that's just me
  6. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

Thanks Billy . Obviously someone else is reading old threads besides me. If someone posts to an old thread doesn't it then show up under new posts, which is where I go to first
  7. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

Presently there is one "Summer" on Cl. She is always dressed, ads very vague. she looks older than the 18 she posts. Her ads don't mention money or even suggest any sexual acts. So go figure, If some place is hot I avoid it. Another string has reporters accompanying PD on busts, some of it seems like entrapment. Which if someone can clarify what constitutes entrapment or enticement. It sounds like Maya's offer of service for $$might entice someone who might otherwise not partake of offered services. Also is ther any validity to asking a provider outright if they are a cop & assuring them you are not. Inquiring perverts want to know[/QUOTE]

As to your question I am not a lawyer but I have a pretty good background. As of about 3 years ago the question of are you a cop doesn't mean squat a cop can lie and it is not entrapement. The rules still say a cop is not allowed to get undressed or touch in a sexual maner. Remember when LE sets up a SW sting to get johns all they do is dress up a female under cover and she walks up to the car and still asks if you want a date if you say yes and begin to dicusse fees and sex than you get busted but if you say yes and than lets go get dinner well they will let you go. Unfortantly the date is not illegal it is the sex for pay that is. Entrapment only works if she gets undressed and you pay if she is clothed and you leave the fee on the table but never say what it is for than there is no crime they have to get you to tell them what you want for the money. So the bottom line is if you allow a UC to get you to tell them your plans than they will arrest you. Like I said the laws have changed so it is easier for LE to make its case. They still have to make you say what you intend to do either as a hobbist or a provider.
  8. billyS

billyS

magic, you can read and respond to any damn post you want. It is good to have some new blood around here.
  9. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

Would you go see someone identified as a cop so you could post accurate information? I don't think so. I thought better to warn the membership than stay silent. I thought the hearsay rule applied to reviews on providers I am new here & didn't see anything in the rules about not posting to old threads.I post to threads that I think I have something relative to contribute. In my posting I was also following the lead of Vargas and reviewerone. I am not trying to be argumentative just to get knowledge as to the board & what it offers. So if you would be kind enough to explain your statement to me. I also thought YOU had the freedom to choose which posts you read, so sorry if I took up your tim. Anyone else have any advice for me. I usually just go to new posts, but sometimes might follow a link somewhere else
  10. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

Magic, Don't post a review unless you personally seen them., Plz do not review hearsay or things that you have read. Plus, you are responding to posts from threads that are 2, 3 4, or even 5 months old.
  11. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

PS I figure if and when someone thinks I deserve to visit 1F or Sanford they will extend an ivite & I will be grateful just to have earned that level f trust & respect
  12. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

Geesh white I am here about 2 weeks. I don't know you from a whole in the wall, but I think you are tring to barter or manipulate for info on Sanford (which I have no idea what it is, but starting to get an idea)If yu aren't invited, then there must be a reason & I am sure you have to earn the right, not demand it. As for me I post info on girls I haves see , girls whohave bad reviews, girls who are even reviewed as LE. I don't do it as a lever to get the inner circle to get me into someplace. I do it because UG is much more reliable than CL reviews and feel a camraderie with fellow hobbyists Presently there is one "Summer" on Cl. She is always dressed, ads very vague. she looks older than the 18 she posts. Her ads don't mention money or even suggest any sexual acts. So go figure, If some place is hot I avoid it. Another string has reporters accompanying PD on busts, some of it seems like entrapment. Which if someone can clarify what constitutes entrapment or enticement. It sounds like Maya's offer of service for $$might entice someone who might otherwise not partake of offered services. Also is ther any validity to asking a provider outright if they are a cop & assuring them you are not. Inquiring perverts want to know
  13. Mr.Vargas

Mr.Vargas

Cop Report

i think we start start usuing this thread to identify LE when we see then so that other mongers can aviod them.

For example, Sunday morning i was out on the East Side stroll and i saw two cops in uniform get into an unmarked vechile with lots of bags of mcdonalds.

Now my experiance with SW's tells me that they were getting food for the hookers that they had alreadly locked up back at the station. If you don't believe me as a provider the next time you are with one what happens when they get busted.

Anyway onto the report, The car was a white Expedition with blue NY plates. Unfortunately i didn't get the plate number. Although i will do so in the future that is after all the point.

The idea is that if we can manage to scope out and report all the unmarked cars they use we can more easily avoid them.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  14. REVIEWERONE

REVIEWERONE

it has for me. i spoke to her once on the phone, seemed nice enough but not worth taking the chance in my opinion
  15. RuffToy

RuffToy

What's interesting is that once a provider has been labeled an LE sympathizer, many are fearful of taking the plunge so there's little or no reliable info. No one from UG other than searching4ever has stepped up to the plate and admitted in another thread that he saw her. The fact that he has only 5 posts may indicate that he never even knew about this thread. His mention of her was casual and matter of fact.

This thread began 12/31/05 specifically about Maya and LE and to date the subject has never been satisfied. I have to assume if she's legit, she's got guys paying to see her or if she's truly LE frirendly we should have seen or heard verification by now from some poor schnook that got pooped paying her a visit.

If I had to roll the dice on her, I think she's legit. However, as I said before, the label has tainted her for many.
  16. REVIEWERONE

REVIEWERONE

maybe, maybe not. the review is from someone with only 5 posts. maya usually advertises in the nj part of CL. at least thats where i see her posts, that always seemed strange to me also.
  17. RuffToy

RuffToy

So much for WL's post #1.
  18. Bandaid

Bandaid

Well, of course she's a cop. She does cavity searches just like cops do, so obviously she is one. She gives BBBJs and does prostate massage just to lull you into a false sense of security before springing the trap.
  19. searching4ever

searching4ever

Going back to the original topic ...

... I saw Maya in February. Yes, I remember waiting a while because she claimed she was waiting for a second card key. On the phone where I said to myself I would walk away if she told me she was still waiting, she said she was ready.

She was rather upset about the LE accusations. We did talk about it and we both denied involvement in LE. Her hair was straighter than her pictures, but I believe everything else is close enuff for government. Got BBBJ action and I asked about prostate massage. She knew where to hit the spot. Felt great - I regret not bringing more surgical gloves because she wanted to change hands. We also agreed those warming lubes stain the sheets, too. We were at the hotel on 29th or 30th bet. Lex/Park. I vaguely remember seeing flashing sirens, too, but not because of either of us. Not sure if was nerves, old age, stress, not having enough gloves, or a combination of everything ... I didn't have a cup of coffee. She didn't watch the clock, and I still felt at ease.

She did post on CL today, too, BTW. Looks like she's been posting on a regular basis before today's post, too.

I'm not under the impression she's LE.
  20. kissme2777

kissme2777

Yeah...I know...I got popped a year ago in May 2005 in Suffolk County. Charges reduced to disorderly conduct. Lawyer was $300, fine was around $500...not that bad really.
    I will tell you this...next time, if and when they get me...they WILL NOT take over $2000 in cash from me. "Evidence money"!!! My ASS!
    I know better than to keep that kind of cash around now, that's for damn sure!
    I am alot more careful now...screen much better and do not hesitate to throw somebody's ass out of my room if I feel the least little bit uneasy. But I am a realist and know there is really nothing I can do to protect myself...if they really want me, they will figure out a way to get me.