Chanel in NNJ Feb 23-28

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by uptowngirls, Feb 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

lauren congrats

i sent two clients to your agency over the last week and heard nothing but wonderful things

keep it up
  2. buddyyy

buddyyy

Lauren there is only one thing I can say = weekends.
  3. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

I have had excellent feedback on Chanel from the gentlemen who saw her today. She is beautifull, intelligent, and gives an excellent session. She is going to be here now for two weeks instead of one as previously posted. She will be available from Noon till 10 pm Monday to Friday.
  4. bigive

bigive

Since nobody has posted about her yet...

Hey guys,
    the 411 on Chanel- she is an independent from Montreal, who is here I guess on a visit(correct me if im wrong). Many reports say she gives a great service,but is not a GFE.(YMMV may vary according to some) All in all, she is a fine example of the quality of women in Montreal! Some reviews are on ***. Check it out,

LAter,

Bigive
  5. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

FYI-Chanel will be able to see you gentlemen on Sunday starting at 3 oclock , the rest of the week she will be available starting at 9 oclock .
  6. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

Chanel will be in NNJ on Sunday till Friday . Chanel is 21 years old she stands 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 105 lbs, her measurements are 34D-24-34 she has blonde hair, blue eyes, beautifull face and tight body.She is available for incall as well as outcall. Click on the banner , or check our the websight www.uptowngirls.net