Charge thug made coed study 'Pimp Rule Book'

Discussion in 'New York' started by Al Kikuras, Feb 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

my loss!!!! i don't really recall the whole skinny thing...but..in my personal life i like em thick with a bit of a belly so i can ride the wave maybe i mentioned that somewhere along the way... as far as biz goes...you just have to be clean or willing to shower and of course......have the fee......... skinny.... fat....pink..blue..s'all good in da hood! anyhow....have a great weekend!!!! goodnight all!
  2. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I'd make an appointment to see you fun baby, but I recall reading you don't like skinny guys. Too bad, cause I'm boatloads of fun.
  3. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

hey...im tons of fun baby...im just cautious!!
  4. neilz

neilz

Now I better leave because I am in the wrong place. This can't be Amy???
  5. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

vroooom vroom!!!
  6. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

That's a good girl. Have a seat on my stick shift and I'll take you for a test drive
  7. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

face down ass up...now what daddy?
  8. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i'm flattered!
  9. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

Bend over and I'll straighten you out.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
  10. vermeer

vermeer

amy, you learn fast. keep at it and you'll be my bottom bitch.
  11. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

I STAND CORRECTED;)!
  12. FlipMo

FlipMo

I thought it was... HAND OVA MAH MONEY HO!!
  13. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i thought there was only ONE rule...HAND OVA YO MUNY HO!
  14. RuffToy

RuffToy

Pimp Rule Book...how many different colored crayons did he use. Are there illustrations for the ho's that can't read?
  15. FlipMo

FlipMo

I've seen her advertised on CL. Only reason I know this is because everytime I click on her ad that said "Asia", I get disappointed when its NOT a girl of Asian decent. Instead, theres a picture of this bsw using the name Asia. So needless to say she's (bsw named Asia) very not my type.
  16. anyone see "Asia"?
  17. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

BY SCOTT SHIFREL
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

A Queens man charged with forcing a North Carolina college student into prostitution kept a "Pimp Rule Book" commanding her to "obey her daddy," prosecutors said yesterday.
    Carlton (Privilege) Simons, 22, also allegedly lured the 18-year-old with promises to introduce her to rap celebrities such as East Side Boyz and P. Diddy, according to court papers.

"Instead ... her dream quickly disintegrated into a nightmare as she was assaulted, threatened with death and put to 'work' in the sex trade," Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said.

Simons allegedly met the student last month near a community college in Charlotte, N.C., where he befriended her, took her dancing and to movies and promised to care for her 10-month-old son, prosecutors said. He then introduced her to his co-defendant, Shernett (Divine) Reevey, and convinced her to move to New York and "date" men for $200 an hour without having sex.

But on Jan. 20, she was allegedly abused and forced to pose for pictures.

The woman was given the alias "Asia," and worked at a Holiday Inn Express in Jamaica, Queens, and in Manhattan as a streetwalker on E. 48th St.

On Jan. 25, the victim met an undercover cop at the hotel and told him her story. The "rule book," handwritten on three pages of loose-leaf paper, was taken as evidence. Both defendants pleaded not guilty last week and were ordered held without bail. "The girl was not coerced in any way, shape or form," said Simons' lawyer Daniel Liebersohn. Reevey's lawyer was not available.