Cheap Head Thread

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Mikee290, Sep 29, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SilverBack04

SilverBack04

I finally got a chance to see Nikki No Drip and I must say that the nickname fits her. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and met her in the driveway. Her bbbj is really good. Suction, spit, enthusiasm and use of her hands are all on expert level in my opinion. I definitely recommend her to those that are looking for a great bj. Only reason I wouldn't repeat is because she is too far out east for me and my usual commute. Donation was $70
    Nikki17xx likes this.
  2. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

I don’t know about her face but her attitude is outstanding. Her friend, Ashley, is petite and thin but has a bad attitude. No gfe, no kissing, everything covered and no touching. So I might check out Tanya and get back to you all.
  3. gold69

gold69

Cool. Wonder what her face looks like.
    Hebrew2015 likes this.
  4. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

5. gold69

gold69

Lets see the pic
  6. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

I’m texting her now trying to set up something and she freely sent two pics. So hit her up. She is a little bigger then I like but to each his own.
    gold69 likes this.
  7. gold69

gold69

Got a pic?
    Hebrew2015 and Nutty Irishman like this.
  8. MajorDickHead

MajorDickHead

Met at Gold Gym Islip. Definitely not the same girl in the ad. Saw another girl with her that is possibly the girl in the ad. She’s a Small BBW, not super attractive. but Damn this girl can suck a dick. GREAT BBJCIM, lots of spit and lots of energy. Takes direction well. EAGER TO PLEASE. Quoted .8 but if you tell her Rich sent you and she give you an AMAZING mouth hug for .6.
    Magic Lips 646-849-0930

Looks:4/10
    Performance: solid 8/10
    Mr. Wiggley and Nutty Irishman like this.
  9. MajorDickHead

MajorDickHead

Nikki can suck a mean dick.... I def feel some type of way I’ve only been invited to Nikki’s driveway.... lol jk would be nice to be able to lay down and enjoy her throat though
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  10. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

Only reason why I have not seen you is because I got attitude asking for proof. You would get alot more customers if they are put to ease regarding that issue. More concerned about stds. But I bet you are already doing pretty good on regulars. There is nothing in having proffer and showing it. I think it's worse you saying yes yes I'm clean just trust me.
  11. billyS

billyS

Until I really met Slinky at one of the gtg in Manhattan, he had thought he met me at Club Antidote because someone introduced himself as me.
    And then Desi told me guys would call her for an appointment and claim to be me, not knowing I had already met her.
    lightweight likes this.
  12. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

I use the name BillyS all the time... I love when I walk in to an AMP and they say, Hellooooo Billy.....lol
    billyS likes this.
  13. billyS

billyS

Welcome Nikki I've been following this thread since I came back a few months ago. I'm always looking for a good bbj. I might have to come out there. And my review will be accurate!
    One last thing, now that I've said that there will be lurkers calling you saying they are me. Other ladies have told me it happens all the time. But you'll know when its really me.
  14. billyS

billyS

Nice! We haven't had a chic on here with an attitude in a long time! Welcome Sophia
    HansUlrich, Tonto25 and Sophia Belle like this.
  15. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

Yea my guess is she probably didn’t needs money that bad , that why she stop, or maybe she found another way to make quick cash
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Public service....Slick has established the no drip thread.
    Nikki seems to be the budding newbie star here.
  17. If you read the Pauly review it doesn't sound like the blonde is good at much except stroking and pumping and it doesn't even sound like she is good at that. :D
    Walter1271995 and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Do 69 with Nikki and pretend its two different girls?
    We one and backseat like this.
  19. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

I agree with Mr. Wiggley. Nikki is the girl I want to hire when I am working at a office, I can be doing paperwork and she be under the desk doing what she does best , next time I see her I’ll probably bring my homework so she can top me off. She’s very valid , during the summer she cooled me off with no fan . Just suck her friend is not around cause that would complete my experience.
  20. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

She certainly does to me. After our last visit I lay there with my eyes crossed. She always laughs at how helpless she leaves me. Her long sexy fingers rubbed the inside of my thighs and I swore she could have popped me again with just her nails.
    She knows me well enough now to tell me "ok go find your soul and let's go I have Chinese coming"!!!
    Vad she will do room dates and has a cheap spot not too far from her. Not too sure if she could accommodate your marathon sessions time wise but she certainly can in every other sense of the word.