Cheap Head Thread

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Mikee290, Sep 29, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Much talk about nikki. I read that she might have a buddy she lives with somewhere in the discussion. Anyone met the both of them yet? Id like to take the plunge for an hour with a couple of hot young uns . Does she/they do hours or only cars? Tight squeeze 3 in the back seat. :)
  2. gold69

gold69

Interesting that she is tasty. Thats a positive thing.
    Dont do it. Besides the fact she looks like a goonies character.
  3. gold69

gold69

Interesting that she is tasty. Thats a positive thing.
  4. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

???
  5. gold69

gold69

Interesting!!
  6. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

Just saw Angel and boy is she enthusiastic about bbbjcim!! Not much to look at and the room smelt like BO or stale food. .6 and I was in and out in 15 with a smile on my face. Nice clean chain on Motor Parkway. Will repeat for sure.
  7. Gmbuckets

Gmbuckets

Went to see angel yesterday. Pulled up to her Incall motor parkway yesterday and once I'm there she says she needs a min, never replied after that complete waste of time.
  8. genlock1

genlock1

Oh no not again please don't go Wiggs
  9. MajorDickHead

MajorDickHead

Of course with the beard DUH!!!! JK
  10. trigeek

trigeek

Thanks! Beard or no beard? Haha

Attached Files:

11. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

With or without the facial hair?!? Cause that's a deal breaker!
  12. Gmbuckets

Gmbuckets

I was actually really debating on seeing angel but her old post everyone has nothing good to say.. Might check her out
  13. MajorDickHead

MajorDickHead

She looks like she could be a female version of TJ Miller
  14. trigeek

trigeek

Nice tip. Any description of her for the gang.
  15. MajorDickHead

MajorDickHead

Angel ‭631-403-8273‬
    BBJCIM + gulp .6
    Haven’t partaken innin other service cause the girl can suck a mean dick.
    Works out of a decent hotel in Hauppauge.
    (SS .6) (HH 1 )(HR 1.6) (b.a.k d.o.o.r +.4)
    Tell her you work at the Bayshore Boilermaker Factory
    trigeek likes this.
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I attempted to explain and my post was deleted.
    All I asked was if anybody had buried the bone in her besides Trigeek and myself.
    backseat likes this.
  17. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

I was joking around Wiggs. I have had two encounters with Nikki and condoms were not required from either end at any time so I am speaking from personal experience. From what I have read in the previous thread by anyone who reviewed her protection has always been optional and there is nothing to make me believe that anything has changed from anything I have read here or in the previous thread or from my personal experience. I have no knowledge of if or what kind or how many bumps reside in Nikki. It was a joke Wiggs. I doused myself with alcohol both times after seeing her in hopes it would kill anything that might have rubbed off on me as I do with anyone I do raw. Nikki is a nice girl with two of the nicest legs I have ever seen. I have never said she wasn't. If you look back at my comments about her you will see that I actually enjoyed being with her. If I hadn't found this site I would never have realized how many guys were doing her and might still be seeing her. I am sorry for disrespecting you and Nikki if you believe that I have done so. I have apologized twice to you now and once to Nikki for insinuating that she might have bumps in a public forum. It was a joke and nothing more. mea culpa mea culpa mea maxi mculpa lol
    backseat and lightweight like this.
  18. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

Aw come on Wiggs. You opened yourself up for that by asking for feedback. Read between the lines. It was a joke. We have all dined where few have dared to travel before. My last one was a chinese girl from an agency in Riverhead back a year or maybe more ago. Doing business at the greenview. she was older even though they advertised younger. I went down on that woman like she hadn't had it in a long time. She was crying thank you thank you every time she came. Got one of the best 69 bbjs from that woman that I ever got. I went home and swashed some bourbon around my mouth for about a half hour until I was sure everything was dead. But hey don't take my words the wrong way. I was just being a smart ass. It wasn't meant to disrespect you. I am sorry if it did.
    backseat likes this.
  19. backseat

backseat

Wigs, don't let some ass wipe with 42 post chase you. You da man.
  20. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

There hasn't been one post in here about Nikki in months about anyone fucking her.
    So where are you getting your information from?