Cheap Spanish In-call

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by tunahead, Jan 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mister_NYC

Mister_NYC

lolly pop

...sucking white chic again on 76th huh? I believe it. Stay away.

Mister_NYC :D
  2. nyc_latino

nyc_latino

listening for the chica song

Went out to listen for the chica song tonighton Roosevelt. But god damn LE all over the place! Literally one on every corner!

BEWARE of roosevelt and 76 St. there is an obvious set up there. saw a guy get trapped. white chick (who is obviously out of place of nieghboorhood) chats w/guy, they walk 20 feet up block, 3 stooges converg, bitch walks away.
  3. powerofgimpy

powerofgimpy

Where is episodes...

...and is it open? I went to Fstop (which was great!), but I'd love to save some money!
  4. Mister_NYC

Mister_NYC

WO

I thought (if i remember correctly) that all those ads in the spanish papers wanted regular prices of $.5 or more.

The chicas chicas song is still being practiced on Roosevelt.

Mister_NYC :D
  5. Fargo

Fargo

Well, I stand corrected. :)

And to think, I thought $80 for FS @ 1F was a the best deal in NYC (not withstanding "Episode").
  6. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

jl, stop trying to keep this a secert, everyone knows the BEST incalls are listed in the local edition of El Nuevo Dia, Diario de Ibague. Here's a link to their international editon http://www.elnuevodia.com.co/miercoles/clasificados.htm
  7. Mercuric1

Mercuric1

8. justlooking

justlooking

You can find them listed in the classifieds in the Cucuta Star-Dispatcher, on sale at certain newstands in Queens.
  9. tunahead

tunahead

fargo - believe it or not only about 5 years ago. i know there were houses in jackson heights up untill 2 years ago for $20. in brooklyn there was one on 3rd ave. i sould never get in.
  10. billyS

billyS

11. Fargo

Fargo

What year was this? 1970?

A ham sandwich around SOHO/China Town will run you $17.00 these days.
  12. tunahead

tunahead

where are all the spanish incalls? i once discovered one in a funny way. one sunday i was shopping down on canal street. there was a video peep down there that i walked into. well on my way out the old man cleaning the booths told about this place on watts street. for $17 about 15 min of fun. spanish girls mostly pretty hot. most places now will only let you in with someone they know. BUT WHERE ARE THEY?? any info guys. inquiring minds want to know