Check this link out !

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by hawkster68, Jul 5, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gforce

gforce

gambler123

Hey, since they seem to charge buy the area serviced. Most of us will pay the cheapest rate. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
  2. totalrecallin

totalrecallin

Just my luck.......the cleaning service at my office is all male. I really need to switch.

Switch cleaning services, that is.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Thanks ew! My kinda link!
  4. ew

ew Silver

5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I have been thinking about banging the cleaning ladies at my job for years now. It all really started when I saw George on Seinfeld. It's funny the way he's attracted to them.
  6. outraegis

outraegis

I have to share my experience here. Never, ever hit on the maid. I did this a few years ago and my maid (aka "cleaning lady") turned into my girlfriend.

Folks, let me tell you, losing a girlfriend may be painful, but losing the cleaning lady is horrible. If you've got the choice of keeping a good cleaning lady or getting it on with her, keep the cleaning lady. You can always find a GF, but a good cleaning lady is a treasure!
  7. woodman

woodman

Not familiar with this service in particular but there used to be one operating out of San Diego years ago. Was legit in the beginning but once they got alot of exposure LE relentlessly tried until they found a weak link and busted the operation. Yes I would also like to hear more on this one. My current maid service is only 40/week and most I get is a peek down the one girls blouse if I happen to be home at the time.

[Edited by Elmo on 07-05-2001 at 09:41 PM]
  8. hawkster68

hawkster68

Hey guys I found this site and wanted to get your opinion on it http://www.maidwatchusa.com/. Especially if someone out there has used there services. This place seems to cater to the South Jersey area so I am very interested. Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to email your response if you like.

[Edited by hawkster68 on 07-05-2001 at 12:04 PM]