Chester springs waste of time

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by drgracer1966, Jul 8, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jwills500

jwills500

Chester Springs

Went there a couple of weeks ago, no nothing, no roaming girl had on pants and top. nothing to look at. Total waste of money.
    I told the owner to pull their ad on CL in the erotic section.
  2. Bob9876344

Bob9876344

Thanks for this info guys. You just saved me a wasted trip, not to mention the money.
  3. Irish Mike

Irish Mike banned

I Agree!

I totally agree. I was there about a month ago. The massage was decent, but nothing extra on the menu. I tried to convince my girl for about 15 minutes for a little HR action. She was very unwilling and said she could get fired. She wasn't much to look at either. It's a shame as it is close enough to my office to be able to do a lunch there every once in awhile. I'm just glad I only did the half hour! Stay away mongers, they want to be legit. They should pull their CL ad.
  4. drgracer1966

drgracer1966

I have been to several amps in the Philly area but this was the worst 20 min rub if you want to call it that shower was rushed just splashed water out of the bucket on me nice clean place service sucked and no extra anything I don't think she even looked below the waist don't waste your time or money