Cheyanne gone from Julies?

Discussion in 'New York' started by th_now, Mar 31, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

so is that where inna went?
  2. bigboner

bigboner

Dude, theres a heck more than that. In just the past few months, its been Inna, Irina, Robin, & now Cheyanne. I've also seen a few of Jane's turn up at JB's.
  3. bigboner

bigboner

Thanks Richard for not keeping here a secret.

I found the picture of her

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/popelcha/images/vanes003.jpg

She looks GREAT!
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Call them up and tell them if they had ads, it would be much easier you find them here ( a shameless comercial plug, but the truth and on topic nevertheless ). Not to be overly whiney, but it is starting to get on Allen and my nerves that a bunch of the folks who commercially benefit from this site feel no compunction to "help out" with the expenses.
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

slink....

slightly off topic but do you think we can get the links section working a bit better? i'd like to see links for JB's and PIT as well as julies and all the other establishments we seem to discuss here all the time. it's a pain looking thru old threads to find these web sites.
  6. Slinky Bender

So, that's one from PIT and one from Julies. Is this a trend ??
  7. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

I'm not sure about this but you might look at Jillian's new website. One of the girls, I am told by good sources, is Cheyanne
  8. GILTTE

GILTTE

Anyone have her e-mail?

I'd like to keep in touch... I never did get a chance to ask if she uses e-mail.... Oh well...
  9. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

Cheyanne is History

Cheyanne is gone - my sources tell me it was a combination of more lipo suction surgery and getting a better offer elsewhere....and so it goes....
  10. Slinky Bender

What's going on ? This is the second post like this in a week ??????
  11. th_now

th_now

Noooooooooo!

I notice Cheyanne is no longer listed on Julies site. Is she gone? I was sooo looking forward to seeing her. TIA

Tanvir