Cheyenne's Back!!

Discussion in 'New York' started by Julienyc, Feb 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wimpy

wimpy

Danny,

I have to varied opposite end sessions with Cheyenne.

The first time she was a cold fish. I told Julie and Bev so afterwards. We just did not click.

So about a month later I was to see Fatima. She did not come in and my choice were limited. So I tried Cheyenne again and it was 180 turnaound. She was into it. Very receptive to what I wanted to do and she does just about everything. So who knows. I will not try a third time as I feel I am ahead of the game. And yes she is pretty.

Enjoy her.
    Wimpy

PS. Tess if you reading this nice meeting you and talking to you. If you ever want to have a session with me I am more than willing.
  2. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

I've seen the pics of Cheyanne on the website and her body looks incredible!! 2 questions - first, is her face as pretty as her body? And 2nd, does she allow DFK? DATY? Who's had good experiences with her??
  3. dog13

dog13

hey!

hey tess,

what's up, this is dog13. just wanted to say hi again. i'll be coming around this month, probably towards the end of the month, if not then definitely in march. the website looks great (giavanna is a fox!) although i haven't been inside the member's area yet. i have submitted the required info, but so far no dice. i'll just have to be patient i guess. say hi to julie for me, i hope to meet her one day. anyway, hope you're well, see ya on one of your shifts! M W F right?

later darling,

dog13
  4. Julienyc

Julienyc

Hi guys,

It's Tess. Just wanted to let you know that our hot
    Brazilian, Cheyenne, is back from vacation and ready to rock!!!

Best

Tess