Chicken Ranch Sold.

Discussion in 'Las Vegas / Nevada' started by HarryBeavers, Feb 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Yes me and my partner just closed. 20% discount for all UG members.
  2. vegaslover

vegaslover

It's minimum one hour drive, average 90 minutes,and then begins the 'negotiating' game if you like that; It's MUCH easier to stick to the many independents in LV for the normal prices and be assured of a great time.
  3. Toreador

Toreador

So the mayor is going to be a pimp? Do the hotels agree with this/ LOL.
  4. nyslob

nyslob

Though the Mayor of Vegas wants to set up some girls at each hotel and tax it.... not sure if he has alot of bacing on it though
  5. nyslob

nyslob

Prostitution is illegal in Clark County so you have to travel outside this if you want to find a good place.
  6. fumpton

fumpton

Sherri's and the Chicken Ranch are close to Vegas. The Bunnyranch is close to Reno.
  7. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

No, about an hour's drive or approximately 60 miles rom Vegas. There are also some going south in Henderson. There's not much to see on the drive north and your radio will barely get one station.
  8. firefightertom

firefightertom

Are these places in Vegas? im going to be down there April 16th and id like to hit one.
  9. dinky

dinky

There are about 25 legal brothels in Nevada, as many of them are off the beaten track a lot of their business is truck drivers stoppping by for a piece. Their prices are negotiable and a lot closer to market then those crazy numbers, though they will try and get as much from you as they can.

Most of what you here is from Dennis Hoff's promo machine, he is really trying to glamorize the biz and raise the level of the clientel, but most of the other owners don't want the publicity. The chicken ranch is probably the nicest brothel, with the most amenitites and is as close to Vegas as you can get. Yeah, it is a gold mine!

My friends at ******** are searching for new brothel inmates, they asked me to post their url wherever possible, of it that's ok, you may find it interesting. ***************

{note from staff:How the hell could anyone on this board think it was ok to post "free advertising links" to ANYWHERE?}
  10. Rokin

Rokin

You always hear about the high priced brothels in Nevada with charges at $1,000. Are there brothels at a more normal cost. You would think legalization and competition would lower costs like in AMsterdam.
  11. Bandaid

Bandaid

Running a place like that is probably not nearly as much fun as it seems. I thought *I* had personnel headaches.
  12. yamaha

yamaha

not enough that place is a gold mine. the guy must of had heat on him or just tired of the lifesyle.
  13. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers