Chris studio revisited (again)

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by gremlin, Apr 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. js181

js181

Update

It is easily a year since I last visited Chris Studio and my recollection of the last visit was that the place was going through a particularly bad period of paranoia. Probably for good reason as NNJ can be a nerve racking place to run an AMP.

Being in the neighborhood on a morning, figured it would be worth a visit.

"Michelle" was assigned to me.....not a knockout in the looks department but an excellent full 45 minute rub down. Fair "engrish" Not a full menu after the flip but pretty close.

$50 door and tipped $80.

Would repeat. Owner remains very protective so new customers should expect the cold shoulder. Enough research on UG and elsewhere will turn up phone number. Didn't see the other girl but in the past the quality of the talent here has been above average.
  2. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

My fav. from there years ago was a pretty young thing named Coco who supposedly did this part time and also worked for a dry cleaner in Queens. She was early 20's with a body to absolutely die for. She was gone without a trace last time I was there and got someone not as good in the tiny room to the right, just behind the desk. My fav room is still the one all the way in the back and to the left on the left. I actually think the other door in this room leads to the big cold front room on the left.

Anyway, may have to check this place out again if there is good talent. 9E has been a little hit or miss.
  3. Rustydog

Rustydog

Jessica

Went back again for another session with Jessica. Last time I must have been exceptionally horny. This time I saw Jessica a bit differently. She is a few years older, but I think under 30. Pale white skin tone. Not quite as pretty as I saw her the first time but she is still rather good. Her looks get better as the session goes on. The massage was still really lame but the extras were excellent. Even better than last time. I left an above average tip. Nancy was there today too. She is looking great (better than Jessica) and her massage and extras are good too.
  4. Rustydog

Rustydog

No. If they know you from a long time ago, you're OK. If not, No luck. I did bring some friends there awhile ago. They got good treatment because they came with me. Now they go there on their own.
  5. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

Dog - any recommendations on names to drop in order for them to be comfortable and offer up services? I have been there many times but haven't been there in at least a year.

Thx for the heads up.
  6. Rustydog

Rustydog

New Girl

For those of you in the loop your in for a treat. Julia was great, Nancy was terrific but this new girl named Jessica is fantastic. I went there on Wedsnesday. I am a long time customer there so I always get the best treatment. Anyway I'm in the massage room. I strip down and get ready. In walks a stunning girl. Shes around 24 years old. About 5' 4" tall and weighs around 110 lbs. She had the most perfect body with C+ to D size boobs. The massage was on the lame side but the extras were all available. Not at all rushed and very relaxed, not mechanical at all. First a BJ then DATY for awhile. She really got into it. She didn't mind the fingers in the pussy or ass. Then FS in various positions. While dogging her I pulled out and inserted my thumb in her pussy to get some pussy juice on it. Then while dogging her again I inserted my lubed thumb in her really tight ass while I was still dogging her. She didn't mind at all. I was then going to give her anal but I got too excited and shot my load before I could pull out of her pussy. I'm sure that she would have taken it. She was so hot and horny and she really seemed to like me. YMMV. She is there on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Standard AMP prices.
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Swell, a place which pretends to be legit but can't give a legit massage. Where's Hamas when you need them?
  8. dox

dox

i posted about this place a few months back. i got this ugly girl who didn't even pretend to know how to massage. i'm not sure what service she or the papasan expected to provide for my $60 door fee. total waste of time.
  9. momomini

momomini

Ain't gonna happen.
  10. Open Mind

Open Mind

please share some other names and prices please.
    thank you
  11. thegun

thegun banned

location for those who are not in the know.....
    thanks
  12. Rustydog

Rustydog

This is a great place. I've been a regular there for years. For me, everything is on the menu. Great looking girls there. I usually see Nancy on the weekend. She does a great BBJ but only covered F/S.
  13. gremlin

gremlin

There are any number of reasons why i might have been pleasently surprised. New ownership, less paranoid girls, less heat..... Anyway the post was pretty useless, just expressing my frustration that's all.
  14. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

you weren't expecting anything but a massage, but yet you really wanted something??
  15. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

16. gremlin

gremlin

Well, i figured i'd give it another shot even though it was over 6 months since my last attempt. Walked in the door and peeked around the blind at two very pretty girls. Before i could even get the wallet outta my pants poppasan says "you know we only do massage right?". I smile and say "ok". I don't see any tanning beds and they don't do Nails here, the guy must think i'm either a cop or a complete idiot. I mention i had been therer before but he doesn't remember me. Takes me the first room and tells me to get comfortable. I'm not expecting anything, just hoping that the massage is 1/2 way decent. Fortunately he only charged me $40 for the half-hour.

In walks a young beautiful girl whose name i found out was Susan. Innocent looking girl and very pettite. Left the door to the very first room about 1/8 th the way open, as if to say "don't even think about it". I immediately regreted my decision for coming here now, as I knew now that there was no road that ended at happyness for me.

I envy you gentlemen who are "in the club" at this place. Seems like some very nice talent here.