Christie new and absolutely real! - review

Discussion in 'New York' started by jjred675, Aug 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Monk

Monk

I've recently had luck with some UTR, non-pro types on CL (I search using "w4m non-pro", "w4m rent", "w4m tuition" and "w4m sugar daddy". Two sessions, to be exact (and one was a double). But, it takes a lot of *****ing back and forth, so you have to be willing to be persistant. Also, in many cases ignore the rate they're asking for -- many of them are new and have no idea what the market rate is. I usually don't talk money until the second or third *****. Once they know you're serious, they're willing to negotiate.
  2. fumpton

fumpton

avoid CL--not worth the effort. too many baits and switches, or girls way overpriced. take the time to look over UG and you'll find lots of quality providers.
  3. quegian

quegian

Maybe New

I am new to this whole scene but has anyone ever been busted on CL (like an undercover cop putting up an ad). I wasn't going to hit this up but a friend of mine was using it so I figured screw it. I just get paranoid bout shit like that.
  4. Blender

Blender

What is your own "security routine"?

That would be very helpful to know.
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

Search her under Julies. She prob has a few hundred reviews between here and the various other review sites.
  6. bigin17

bigin17

is she any good? what are her rates?
  7. mickeyd409

mickeyd409

8. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

The French Lady from the UWS??? How OLD is she now?
  9. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

just post an ad and she'll contact you
  10. neilz

neilz

You should have told her to "go wash your fucking ass, it stinks".
  11. mickeyd409

mickeyd409

Beep

TAE= The Ass Eater

Sorry don't have her contact info any more. I found her by searching for PSE on CL where she posts occasionally.
  12. ecpaul

ecpaul

Damn what a waste and looks very cute...maybe she'll learn needs a mentor. Hey Miki :).
  13. beep9

beep9

Bridgette (TAE)? And you don't leave contact info? For shame, for sooth.
  14. mickeyd409

mickeyd409

I saw Bridgette (TAE as Chuck puts it) last month at some dump in Jersey City. The session was everything she ever delivered at J's. She tosses one mean salad and plays the Rusty Trombone like no other. She's also as loony as ever. I was there for hours while she pleased me continually. Still looks (and licks) good.
  15. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Do you mean Bridgette the ass eater?
  16. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Blonde, 'french', Bridgette? Man, her oral skills were scary good.
  17. anataben

anataben

Bridgette worked out of the famous Chelsea hotel.....
  18. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Huh, that's something you don't hear every day. A young girl, rebelling from her family, moving to the big city and deciding to 'show them' by becoming a hooker.

Pops, I couldn't agree with you more re: CL. I have let it do nothing but suck time and energy out of me, as I continue to troll for what might be a gem. I'm finding a lot of busted rhinestones.
  19. jjred675

jjred675

vermeer, i agree with you about the newspaper photos. i also forgot to mention that she's got something a little strange going on with her chest. it's like pushed in on one side. her jugs are so huge that it kind of offsets it, but nonetheless, there is something weird there.

the worst thing is just her attitude. she's just too immature and emotionally fragile to be doing this. i hope for her sake, she goes back to Texas where she said she was from and makes up with her family.
  20. popeye

popeye

Such reviews bring to mind the phrase, “She needs to be pimp slapped!!!”

CL is short for Cash Lost. I have wasted an inordinate amount of time on there, and have very little to show for it. My experience from the Erotic service is as follows:

§ Have met 3 overweight Afro-am women, not worth the asking fee, all non-pros. One was ghetto and nasty, the other two were “has a very good personality type”- if you know what I mean. I wouldn’t see such women for free, so why did I pay for it, I can’t explain it.
    § 1 very nice Afro-am lady, not worth the asking fee, but was a very good “has a very good personality type” former down-lo-ho go-go dancer type.
    § 1 young-en who freaked out when the rubber slipped, and threatened me with legal action if she contracted anything. Luckily I am still clean, and she is still a whore- who should be worried?
    § A very pleasant neighborhood white girl that acknowledged being a pothead that I suspected to be into heavier substance abuse. She actually was a great performer, but too much on the decline for me, and fee was excessive for what she provided.
    § A very pleasant overweight white lady, actually reasonably priced, but not something I’d readily want to repeat all the time.
    § A busted druggie white lady who was reviewed here with her friend.
    § A middle aged white lady who was a super slut in one of the outer boroughs, believe it or not, a little too old even for my taste- charged a hundred for two pops so I couldn’t complain.
    § 2 Asian holes in the wall type places that felt as if you would be leaving with lice and ticks. Although one turned out to be Miss China, which advertises in the NY Press and Village Voice, and offered great service.

In all cases I negotiated less than the asking price, and in all cases left with the regret that my usual places found through the newspapers, a friend, UG, and old gals I’ve seen more than exceeded the above in quality and price.

We truly need to stop the madness. CL is truly not worth the time or effort unless you use the dating section. Some of those chicks get around just as much as whores, and are actually much cheaper. They’ll sleep with you even if they don’t like you very much, because they are so lonely. We should share info on CL personals chicks that put out, rather than this ghastly exercise of seeing women from the erotic services and being exposed to all types of nonsense.

Regards,

Pops