Christina in Bethpage 516-998-8989

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Photofinish61, Oct 11, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. S85E60

S85E60

Anyone have any solid information on if shes still any good? I wanted to try her out but kind of don't want to after reading JG's review.
  2. Cardak

Cardak

I have not had a session with her yet, and the recent posts are kinda steering me away from her for now. Just a suggestion to thoughs who've seen her previously as a regular.., you guys must have been given a separate private number. Call her up and set an appointment up with her. The worst case is if you experience the same level of service JG got, the other case you would have had the same great experience you've always had during your previous sessions. I know I don't post much, but I rely heavily on forums like these to determine my next hobby excursion. Partially cause I don't have much free time and would like to make the most of it when I am "free". I've TTOFT before and only one has been worth a post, others were a waste of time, which is precious to me now a days.
  3. trigeek

trigeek

Any one get to see her n her sister together?
  4. fredflint29

fredflint29

Yes, that's me. And you are correct, anything is possible, but the correct Christina has been around for YEARS with stellar sevices. Maybe impossible is the wrong word. How about "incredibly unlikely"
  5. theshooter

theshooter

Nothings impossible in this biz. And to attack the messenger because you don't like the message is wrong. Whether or not this is the real "Christina", I don't believe jg intentionally made false claims.
    Fred, I haven't gone back to check, but weren't you one of the first to check out that girl in Farmingdale who is now, "She who must not be named?" She started out as an amateur, providing such great service that it started a flame war. Then she became drama central, then a junkie.
    Don't want to dredge up the past, but it goes to show that shit happens.
  6. fredflint29

fredflint29

Agreed. That review of her is impossible.
  7. Bozak

Bozak

I would say that this person never called this number, nor ever saw Christina, the whole claim is bogus.
  8. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

And number??

Is she is that stupid?

This coming from the guy who's first post is a post defending a provider he saw for 5 years??
  9. NitzerEbb

NitzerEbb

Its not just the same picture, its the same phone number. Could be she gave her phone to someone else to use while she took a break.
  10. teps

teps

Jg, you definitely have the wrong Christina. She works out of either Bethpage or Farmingdale not Sayville and both of the ads you posted say Bethpage. Bio, the Christina from Bethpage is the girl that was brought to one of our get togethers several years ago at the Trap by Morrie.
  11. nycliguy

nycliguy

I agree also must be diffrent girl using her photo
  12. muffdvr

muffdvr

I agree, none of the above applies to Cristina
  13. theshooter

theshooter

That was my first impression until I checked the old thread (from 2 years ago) and the phone # was the same as Bio pointed out.
    Although her previous reviews were solid, it's not beyond the imagination that a great provider could hit the skids. Pressures of life, love, work, etc. can pile up and take people down. When you add the inherent dangers of the hobby, it's amazing that any provider can keep a facade of normalcy for any length of time.
  14. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Yeah I agree. This does NOT sound like Christina. I've seen her several times in the past and her service was always outstanding. She's a total pro and always cared and worried about her reputation with her clients. This makes no sense and just can't be the same person.
  15. par four

par four

Saw her yesterday

I have known her for more than 5 years and she has never worked on long island other than Bethpage or Farmingdale. She is straights as an arrow extremely into healthy foods and maybe be a bit chatty but always delivers with a smile. She is totally attentive. And she never works past 7.

So my guess is someone has gotten something wrong.
  16. Bozak

Bozak

I really doubt this is the same Christina-

Late night? nope, she only works weekdays from like 10-4 as far as I've seen
    Drugged up? nope, not her
    CBJ? nope
    Living in a motel? nope

You saw someone else.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  17. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

I merged both threads, her ads from the first thread are the same as these new ads so its safe to assume her service went to shit.....That sucks
  18. muffdvr

muffdvr

I have seen Cristina many times and always had outstanding service from her. She is thick but curvy. She does BBJ and DATY, always does 2 pops with an hour session and her positions and acrobatic. One of the best providers ive seen.

Are you confusing her ad with someone else. Cristina has nothing but stellar reviews on other forums.

I know she don't live in her hotel room. she has a life.
  19. NitzerEbb

NitzerEbb

She's been reviewed as Christina in Bethpage
  20. jg51kj

jg51kj

I looked for review under this number however I didn't come up with anything. Even if she was awake and sober she definitely wasn't much in the looks department so I doubt she would have many, if any, positive reviews. Her slurring while she talked was probably the worst. The pics looked familiar to me as well, which is why I went for it. I think she was familiar bc of her posting so frequently on bp. To each their own, however, I would definitely not repeat.