Christina in Bethpage 516-998-8989

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Photofinish61, Oct 11, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Yeah I noticed that too. As a matter of fact, she brushed her teeth before and after we finished. Her penchant for cleanliness is a huge plus in my book. That alone will keep me coming back. That and the way she kisses. Total GFE as far as I'm concerned.
  2. 69horndog

69horndog

Oh one more thing she's very clean. She excused her self to shower and brush her teeth as I was washing up and getting dressed.
  3. 69horndog

69horndog

Heavier than her picture, not normally my type, but makes up for it with great additude. Very nice bbbj, she seems to get into it. Tells me to relax, cim and multiples if I want, what a doll. She's like a talkative Girlfriend telling you about her day as she gently strokes you all over. No rush, GFE exp with multiples, what's not to like. Will def repeat.
  4. jjkes

jjkes

Ive seen here a few times over the years.. Always great service. Very close to a GFE session.. I miss her when she goes back to south america..
    Gets an A+ in my book.
  5. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Yeah seemed to me she enjoyed the sex too. I guess I'm just skeptical and find it hard to believe a provider who has sex with a lot of guys every day of the week could still enjoy it. But then again, I guess some women just do. It certainly "seemed" like she was enjoying it, that's for sure! I could have sworn she came while we were doing it, but women have been faking it for centuries and are quite good at it. Hey I got my money's worth. That's all I know.
  6. nycliguy

nycliguy

LOL I Did cut and paste from the site I originally posted it on but wait I will type out that review now so it makes it legit:

Tried her out the other day (Actually back in May), she was doing a $80 quick special but not f/s for tht special then 125 for the 1/2 hour. Picture is of her she is short and has a big gut which is hard to notice in the picture. She is cautous but like I stated before she gets comfy really quick then she starts to talk and talk and talk. Gives good bbbj a little gagging then into miss cg doggie. asked her to finish bbbjcim and she said OK. More talking then back to nice bbbjcim and I was out wont repeat. One thing i did remember is that she had awesome control of her pussy muscles and would tighten up real nice it felt awesome and I believe she got off on the sex too. She was a little too thick (her body type) for my taste. She is probably 35+ and from Costa Rica. So I hope this makes it all better now

;-)
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Note: I am assuming nycliguy cut and pasted the above post from another website. But being it is HIS OWN REVIEW (assuming he is telling the truth) we do not consider it a rules violation.
  8. nycliguy

nycliguy

Ok here is my review from back in mid May:
    Tried her out the other day, she was doing a $80 quick special but not f/s for tht special then 125 for the 1/2 hour. Picture is def her she is short and has a big gut which is hard to notice in thte picture. She is cautous but like stated before she gets comfy really quick then she starts to talk and talk and talk. Gives good bbbj a little gagging then into miss cg doggie. asked her to finish bbbjcim and she said OK. More talking then back to nice bbbjcim and I was out wont tepeat. Too thick for my taste. She is probably 35+ and from Costa Rrica
  9. Bozak

Bozak

Yeah, she is great, my review would look very similar with DATY, which I only do on ladies of her caliber, she's joy in bed, I may have to take a day off just to see Ms Aquilara.
  10. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

My Review - Finally!!!! 516-998-8989

After almost a week of waiting and trying to get ahold of her, I finally hooked up with Christina. All I can say is WOW. She just rocketed to the top of the list, along side my other favorite, Lori in Farmingdale.

She is everything that has been previously stated above by others who have seen her and I have nothing but positive things to say about her. I got to the motel, called and got the room #. She greeted me from behind the door, as they all do and gave me a big smile. I stood there admiring her and just said "whoa!". She said, "what's the matter?". I said, "nothing, you're better looking in person than your picture!". She then asked if I'd like to stay (I want to know how many guys would say no to that question!). So I got in and she told me to get comfortable. Asked me the standard "are you a cop?" question, to which I said, "No and I'm willing to prove it". She laughed. Christina is a little bit heavy, but not too much. Definitely not a BBW. She has a pretty face and nice dark curly hair.

She's extremely friendly and sweet. I undressed and got on the bed. She opened a box of disinfectant wipes and immediately wiped down my privates. She's very clean and concerned with cleanliness and it shows. Even though I had just taken a shower, I allowed her to give me the cleanup for her own peace of mind. She then started caressing me and getting me aroused and began a BBBJ that I thought I'd never last through. The only thing that kept me going was she would stop periodically to chat. It was funny, but I almost think it's to help me keep from losing my load. Though I told her flat out that I didn't think I was going to last and she kind of indicated that I wasn't limited to just once. Cool, right? She then undressed and revealed a beautiful natural set of big breasts with nice sized dark nipples. I started playing with them and she said "you can squeeze them harder, they're real". LOL. I was in heaven. She came up and started kissing me. Her DFK is amazing (Yes LISteve, you're gonna fall in love with this one). Her mouth tastes good and she knows how to use it. She slipped on the cover and got on top of me and rode me CG for a while.

I don't know if it's an act, and I assume it is, but she really seemed as if she was enjoying herself. I've seen providers that either showed no reaction or did that fake moaning. Hers sounded genuine and regardless of whether they were or not, it really added to the experience. She is an incredible provider and really knows how to take control of the situation. She changed positions at least 3 or 4 times, gently guiding me from one to the next and making it feel smooth and natural. Not like 'ok stop and let's change positions'. She just went from one to the next. It was really hot. We went from CG to reverse CG to her on top of me on her back, to almost a laying down doggy to spoon and a couple of variations. Finally rolled over and dragged me on top of her and finished mish, dfk-ing almost the entire time. When I finally finished, I thought the whole room shook. She was pleased with herself. LOL.

She helped me remove the cover and got the wipes and cleaned me off thoroughly. We chatted while getting dressed, I gave her the donation (yes after!), she gave me a hug and a kiss and said "you have my number!". Oh yes. And I plan on using it plenty. Damage was 125 for the half, including BBBJ, DFK and FS. She's not a clock watcher and we went over by about 10 min. I left VERY happy and plan on returning as often as possible. I now have 2 favorites. Christina and Lori. I would be happy going to either, and when I'm in the mood and have the money, I will go to whoever is available when I am and will be extremely happy with either.
  11. nycliguy

nycliguy

Thought so. maybe it was on the other GFE board
  12. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

On UG?
  13. nycliguy

nycliguy

I posted a review of her about 6 months ago.
  14. Bozak

Bozak

Yes, great girl, been around a while, enjoys sex and is very reasonable, but because of that she's busy and probably has tons of regs, I had a great time with her over the summer with a half that ran over, highly recommended.
  15. corona88

corona88

Christina has put a few pounds on but she isn't a bbw and looks like she takes care of herself. Her oral skills are very good but she does stop and starts chatting at times, kind of comical. You can't go wrong spending time with her IMHO.
  16. fredflint29

fredflint29

100% agree with everything. Although it was a couple of years ago, I saw her at the Bethpage motel for a massage followed by dfk and bbbjcim (spit). i think it was 80 or 100 at the time, but it WAS a while ago so not sure any more. he was very thin back then but she has put on a LITTLE cushion since then, according to her pic. Cute, friendly, accommodating milf. GO FOR IT!
  17. corona88

corona88

Totally agree with nydom. Christina has a very nice personality and easy to get comfortable with but is very talkative. She goes back to Costa Rica often so she disappears for awhile. Seen her several times, always opted for the bbbjcim, a couple times had her blowing me for 25+ minutes, she kept at it until the last drop. She's not your 20 y/o spinner, more of your milfy next door neighbor with a accent. She is well worth the price of admission if you treat her right.
  18. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Thanks NYDOM! That's EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Steve, old buddy, you have some major catching up to do! LOL!
  19. NYDOM

NYDOM

516-998-8989

I've had her a couple of times recently. Sorry I didn't get to post a review. She's a very sweet girl from Costa Rica. She's got a nice rack too. The rest of her is average. But she gives a fantastic BBBJ and is very enthusiastic with everything from DFK, right on down to CIM. Doesn't swallow, but I don't really care. She's very busy and books quickly, so you need to call as soon as she posts on BP. She can get a little chatty, and it was actually distracting last time. So I just kept my cock in her mouth most of the time to fix that little issue.

Bottom line is that she's very sweet, gives an awesome BBBJ, and is VERY accommodating. But you need to treat her nicely and not be a demanding prick if you want good service. She's not a newbie and doesn't put up with crap. If you're looking for a tight 20 year old, she's not your girl. But if you're seeking the girl next door who LOVES to suck cock, go for it.

Hope this helps.
  20. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

I think I found another winner here! NOTE - I HAVEN'T SEEN HER YET! I'm posting this to get the preliminaries out of the way, as my time may be limited tomorrow. However, I am going to see her tomorrow, unless something comes up on her end, in which case I'll go on Monday.

But I wanted to post some intel on what I found out so far.

Here's the link to her ad for today. She posts a new ad every morning when she's working. So if she doesn't post an ad, chances are, she's not available that day:

http://longisland.backpage.com/Fema...-me-a-tryyou-will-be-glad-you-did-30/33896955

Text of her ad is as follows:

Stop by and give me a try...you will be glad you did - 30
    Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:01 AM

Reply: click here

youe green eyed girlfriend here saying "I will make you smile from ear to ear" as I do what your girl friend wont amd I will love doing it, as I am very accomodating and love to please..check out my reviews #64498

so give me a call today at 516-998-8989

Poster's age: 30

• Post ID: 33896955 longisland

So here's what I know so far: I called the number and couldn't get through. Within 10 minutes, she called back. My caller ID said "Private Number". Just to give you an idea of how discrete and considerate she is, she told me she does that deliberately so that if she calls back and the wife or GF picks up the phone, there's no name or number displayed, so there's no trouble for either her or her customer. Anyway, she's a very nice, personable latina. She told me when she called that her name is Christina (that's the only reason I knew the name to put into the post). She told me she's been doing this for quite some time and really seems to know how to treat people. She didn't have availability that fit my schedule today, but she was in no rush to get off the phone. I swear we must have chatted for almost a half hour.

Something that really impressed me was she asked if I read her reviews online. I'm assuming she was referring to her *** reviews, because I couldn't find any here on UG. I'm not a VIP member of ***, so I couldn't see the juicy details, but the preliminary reviews that I was allowed to see were ALL very positive and all said they'd see her again and as often as possible. So that's a good sign. She went on to tell me that she actually finds it to be a turnon for her to know a potential customer put time into researching her and looking up reviews, because it shows her that there is genuine interest, desire, and the guys sought her out. I found that statement interesting, and it made a lot of sense to me.

She quoted me a list of donations, which I don't remember. The one that interested me was her half hour fs rate. I'm not going to post it here, but let's say it's quite reasonable. She said it includes DFK. You listening LISteve??? I love that she told me up front about DFK. She actually has lower prices that don't include it, but hell, the DFK was only 20 more and for me, that's a no brainer.

Sooooooooo...I'm going to try to see her tomorrow or Monday and will post a complete review as soon as I can. But she sounds like another keeper. I may be 2 for 2 this week! LOL!