Christy, Shawna, etc....

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by HotKarl, Dec 9, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HotKarl

HotKarl

Anyone here ever see these hot Latin beauties that advertise on Eros? I used to. It was basically $$ for rub-n-tug which I think is high but they were so damn hot that I figured what the hell?

Anyway I haven't been to see either of them in about 4 months. I call to make an appointment and was told they have restructured their pricing. It's now $$$$$$ for a mandatory 3 hour session! That's right 6 dollar signs! They no longer offer one hour sessions. You have to book at least 3 hours at a time at that rate. Ok, I thought, they must be offering FS finally or maybe you get a free iPod when it's over but alas I was wrong! Still rub-n-tug just a 3 hour one.

If they can find suckers willing to part with $$$$$$ for that, then more power to them I guess. I, for one, cannot see how I would ever pay that much for a massage and a tug even if there are multiple cups. Even if I was Bill Gates and money was no object, I still wouldn't pay it on principle. They're hot and all but c'mon, get real? 6 beans for that? Ridiculous!