Chyna

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by yungnlernin, May 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

I have been trying to get ahold of her for months.. she does outcall only.. Im in queens during the week but it seems she is only available late nights.. $100 for a 1/2 and $150 for an hr.. at least I was able to get in touch with hennessey.. same price.. lighter complexioned pr.. but same price.. every time I see chynas pic.. I get a woody..both adverise safety first.. be safe
    Last edited: May 7, 2006
  2. daengman

daengman

Chyna has been mentioned on this board before. She has been on CL for 3 or 4 years now, so don't accept the 20 yo as accurate. Originally she worked with a girl named Hennesy.

I saw her about 3 years ago (she appeared to be about 20 at the time) and considered it to be a session well worth the exchange of resources. She is short (perhaps under 5'2") and if anything her current pictures seem to show that she has lost a little weight (she wasn't heavy or thick then, but in her pics she seems thiner now ).

She appears on CL about once a month or so. She is the type that will develop a number of regulars and goes on CL to pick up sessions to fill in the gaps.

While as with any provider YMMV, if you have choice between Chyna and any other un-seen and un-tried provider, Chyna would almost certainly be the better choice.
  3. yungnlernin

yungnlernin

it is outcall only

She could be pimp property, but I've never heard a thing from him. I don't plan to see her again. I like variety, like at a buffet or even better a banquet.
  4. JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe

Word! That ass kinda makes up for a lot but still... I don't like pimped out girls as if you have a problem with them, you'll soon have a problem with her "man."

5. vermeer

vermeer

looks like typical pimp property who gets driven to 5-6 fuckjobs nightly, and no showering between semen injections. nice tight body, though
  6. tonynyc

tonynyc

She says in Manhattan then it says outcalls only??
  7. shorty

shorty

nevermind - found the info I needed

I asked about age but her ad says 20.....
    Last edited: May 6, 2006
  8. yungnlernin

yungnlernin

queens is cheaper, but still good for NYC
  9. ecpaul

ecpaul

10. rough1

rough1

11. yungnlernin

yungnlernin

I did a search and couldn't find any detailed info, So I figured I'd share my experience. I've seen her twice a while back. This is Chyna the PR girl. I don't remember exact details of my encounters with her, but you should get the idea.

Pretty friendly, the pics she posts really are her, but she's actually 23 now. She told me a good amount of personal information about herself, but none of it is really relevant so I'll skip it.

She does have a nice body, perky tits, great ass. No BBBJ, 2 cups for the hour,1 for half. I wouldn't say she's somewhat mechanical, but she does put a good amount of effort in. Typical CBJ then fs. No odor from what i can remember. She does know how to move her body well. Hit it doggie if you can, that ass looks great.

Post frequently, this is a bargain for the queens guys, as her rates are very reasonable for what she is. I would say that she's a good safety and consistent.

Anyway, I'll post a few more when i get a chance.