CIndy (Rent A Wife)

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Crazyphingers, Nov 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Different housewife. Not cindy
  2. ew

ew Silver

This is great...

Biggod on *** says 350 for 2 hours, I guess the exposure has been good for her.
  3. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

I was supposed to see Cindy wed, but she emailed me and told me that her monthly friend has come...

have to wait till next week, at least she had the proffesionalism to let me know
  4. NJ_Oral_Male

NJ_Oral_Male

Hubby being home

I thought so also but he stayed in the other room if I had not met him would not have known he was there. But thats up to you I will one of these times ask him to watch could be fun
  5. jseah

jseah

it's not just you........always gotten nervous working before a crowd, let alone trying to perform.
  6. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Rent A Wife sounds good but her husband is home, and sometimes watches or joins in?!? Is it me or would this slow down some of you guys?
  7. jg4613

jg4613

Cindy (rent-a wife)

Well, she emailed me and im waiting to take it a step further.
    So for only one (glowing) review of her. It IS an unusual deal,
    but if shes as good as the review, then well go for it!

About her rate, it seems very reasonable. Just hope that shes not too far from Philly. Also, why aren't there any mentions of her on ANY other boards? That seems odd.

Please email me at JG4613@hotmail.com if you have any info on Cindy or more details! Thanks, JohnG
  8. NJ_Oral_Male

NJ_Oral_Male

Well I got this site from cindy so my first post will be for her. Guy's she is real, and a lot of fun. I have seen her 3 times now and each time just got better bbbj-nqbs, Daty, Dfk She is a very sweet girl. At first I thought it was strange that her husband was home but he is pretty cool about it, and gives us time alone. He will watch or join they leave that up to the guy. If you are lucky enough to see her you will have a great time well good luck all this seems like a cool board

Happy Humping NJ-Oral_Male
  9. sod

sod

Hey Crazyphingers

Tells us about your meeting with this lady. I'm interested in hearing about it.
  10. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

larry,

she has photo's in the njrentwife club
  11. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

do to a problem with schedules we have not yet met up yet, I hope to see her next week. From the emails back and forth she is very nice and professional. I will let you know next week.
  12. larry1017

larry1017

Has anyone seen a shy wife yet?I tried to see the pictures on her website on yahoo.But all I saw was the 1 picture of her bent over.Was just curious if anyone has met her yet.And how it went.Thanks
  13. buddyyy

buddyyy

The problem of sharing women with you guys is sometimes somebody does something that pisses them off and then they are pissed off and I didn't even do it.
  14. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

shy,

I did try to make it unfortunely I was late and you left. I was out of my house by 7:30am and got lost for that matter and when I did find the place it was already 12:45PM As I said in my email sorry you had to wait.
  15. a_shy_wife

a_shy_wife

Thank you

Well you where considerate enough to e-mail and let me know up front I understand things come up even that day a little note would be nice when they just don't show up there is no 2nd chance I look forward to meeting next week will e-mail you later

Cindy (a_shy_wife)
  16. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

I was supposed to meet with Cindy tommorrow however I am under the weather and put the visit off till next week.. Let me just say that from her emails she is great very friendly and understanding about me canceling with 1 days notice.

I cant wait to experience her in person.

Hey guys don't stand her up, we need to keep the UG rep good, it helps us all.

CF
  17. pjv

pjv

Fee for Service

Does anyone know what type of compensation is requested?
  18. a_shy_wife

a_shy_wife

what happened

What happened was there at 11:45 waited till 12:05 a short e-mail saying can't make it would have been nice oh well take care
  19. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

I am also meeting with cindy next week. It should be lots of fun. Cant wait
  20. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Don't do anything crazy! Oh, what the hell? Go Crazy!