CL AMP advertisement

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Sidekicks, Jun 18, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Taffyman2005

Taffyman2005

That bitch would have gotten a backhand if she ever tried that shit with me
  2. nabbeun

nabbeun

mind you, that's just me. because if i'd given a 45min rub (not even mentioning a hr) and just got $10 tip...i'd probably flip too ;)
  3. nabbeun

nabbeun

you know, i got a legit (no hr) 1/2hr chinese tui-na rub for $20 on fri, and i gaver her a $10 tip. she would've been happy with $5, but it seems too little for such work.

ah cut the girl some slack, she's obviously not yet comfortable with what she's doing. sounds like place has potiential if get the right girl. take just the half til you find her.
  4. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Cabeza,
    Yeah, I thought I was going to get more since there was a lock on the door and the walls went all the way up.. ummm NOT. Uggghh...thanks for the thought.
  5. Cabeza

Cabeza

OMG!!! Sounds like a terrible experience! I would have followed up the cop call threat by pulling out my cell phone and starting dialing and pushing her out of the way. I wouldn't give her more than the $10. Since you guys didn't negotiate what you would pay for the HJ, then it was just a tip. And since she didn't let you touch her, or let you stay the full hour, she deserved a lousy tip. She got away with this one, but hopefully not any more. Thanks for the info, and sorry about the lousy experience. Unfortunately, it seems that this type of service is becoming more and more common.
  6. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Here goes, I'm should have written this in the afternoon but it seems that I was busy. But I'm warning you guys on this one. This must have been the worst AMP experience ever.

Seen an ad on CL that said, Grand opening, brand new asian girls, last digits end in 6889. I goto a place in Flushing on Prince st, well known for other AMP or RMP. Months ago, they had a RMP in there which was a rip off but the service was ok. Anyway, I make it there after fighting through traffic and the heat. Park get up there and the door is right out of the elevator. Go in the first door, and greeted by 'Pinky'. English is NOT good. 60 for the full hour but when I called, she said 1/2 for 40, she told me 60 now for hour, no full. HMMMM, thats when I should have left but I needed a good rub down. Anyway, she's a 6-7 in looks and a 8 in body. Started an amateur rub, almost killed my shoulders. When she's massaging me, she is 'reaching' for me so I have to strain my arm to touch her leg. Well 40 min into the rub, she starts at the boys, just accidental rubs. Now she's rubbing the inside of my leg and asks for the turn over. She starts the worst HJ EVER. She's pumping my boy like she's looking for oil in the desert. So, while she's doing that, I touch her arm/shoulder... she flinched and pulled away. She didn't like that. Anyway, blew my load, and she cleaned me up. 45 min then she says all done, whatever, I wanted to leave. This is where I got pissed. I gave her a 10 tip and she FLIPPED OUT. NO NO NO, NOT 10, ONLY 20. I told her 10 this time, 20 next time (which I was never going back). She started raising her voice and blah blah blah, blocked the door on me! I told her that I would call the cops but she wouldn't let me leave. At this point, I didn't want to get involved into this. I gave her the 20 and she looked at it, and didn't give me back the 10! WTF? I swiped the 10 from her and put on my shoes. She says 'sorry' and opened the door. I said goodbye to the mommasan and took off. I WILL NEVER GO BACK. GUYS, STAY AWAY!