CL closed

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by qqq35, Jun 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. shorty

shorty

Let me take a shot at this one:

If it's a review for a massage AMP/RMP or massage take out girl from CL - put it in the NY/NJ/SPA section
    If it's a review for a provider that only does massages and maybe some moderate extras - put it in the NY/NJ/SPA section
    If it's a review for a provider that just fucks the shit out you in NY - Put it in the NY section
    If it's a review for a provider that just fucks the shit out you in NJ - Put it in the NJ section, etc... etc... etc...

If it's a review for a provider that devastes you with her awesome performance and immobilizes you for at least 20 minutes from sheer exhaustion, then post it in every forum and worship the ground she walks on.........

How did I do folks? Any additions?

As a side note- you have to admit that the slinkster definitely warned over and over again that if the ISO's keep poppin up, he'd shut it down. I can't blame him. I just wish he'd go back to editted ISO posts with wise ass comments. If nothing else, it made reading ISO posts more fun.
  2. qqq35

qqq35

if cl is closed, then which review section
  3. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

I think it means that if it is an "in search of" item it goes here and if its a review it goes on the review section.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2006
  4. curious

curious

Holy Shit.

A question, about Craig's List, in the In Search Of section.

That's progress.
  5. qqq35

qqq35

if CL is closed does that mean no more posting of CL providers?