Clean, Safe AMP's in Midtown

Discussion in 'New York' started by nyguy, May 9, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bea

bea

West Garden addition

JohnJ's YMMV is probably more accurate!

West Garden Spa (URL http://www.westgardenspa.com) has very nice facilities and I see it as a fairly serious massage place with some off the menu extras.

It gets heavy play over on TBD, but I think an early-late evening visit will bring good rewards. I started a Friday evening there the three 'S': shave, shower, sauna (plus massage and HR). Just the thing to prep me for an all-night pub crawl (with a girl who didn't know she was full service...)

Most of these places, you're in for $60-80 + tip, so you should be able to shop around.
  2. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Oh...no.... I'm starting to know all the acronyms

Your Milage May Vary

I believe....

Then again some provider once said... "Your Money, My Vagina"

John
  3. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I have been to "West Garden" once. The location is accurate (low 30s west) although I cannot vouch for that name. Service definitely fluctuates depending on provider. I went there with an out-of-town business friend. We selected two asian beauties, and we had vastly different experiences. He had a great massage, with lessons drawn from the manual. I received a more intensive experience, with an emphasis on penetrating to the core of the hobby's essence. Our gratuities reflected the divergence of our experiences. It appears to be hit or miss, depending on your desires.
  4. nyguy

nyguy

What's YMMV mean?
  5. bea

bea

Midtown AMPs

I've been to West Garden (West 31st or 32nd) a couple of times, very clean, relaxing, sooothing. Great shower, body scrub, sauna, and massage. Tell them if you're very serious about the massage (I like them penetrating).

Its a YMMV because YP(rovider)MV. Usually just a release, but sometimes more.

A Short Trip to Asia has seen varying quality. I've had a good time, but I read on TBD of a recently dissatisfying experience.

I've only heard that Diamond and Nu Look are hit or miss. I suspect the Nu Look may just be a disgruntled party.

Actually, the NYSpa list at TBD is pretty helpful if you watch it over a week or so.
  6. nyguy

nyguy

Any recommendations?