Client/Provider Dynamics and Pricing scales.

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by bustygirl, Dec 19, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ash

Ash

Amber,

You don't know how annoying it is to go into TBD chat, period.
  2. bustygirl

bustygirl

rob: i know exactly what you mean. As providers, we don't get to choose our fantasies, we fulfill them. However, we still have our own desires and fantasies. I too, fall into the mold that i have described. On the web, i have been around so long now that many give me perhaps more credit than i deserve. You have NO idea how annoying it is to go into the TBD chat, or elsewhere and have someone ask "is this THE amber???" What the hell does that mean??? Day in, Day out, i have to make a lot of decisions in my life. That has become even more the case since doing the whole webmistress thing. If someone needs to have me in the control seat, i can do it...but it becomes an act. They will not necessarily find me as intense an experience as those who walk in, kiss me passionately, and "have their wicked way with me". Does that mean i am not genuine?? Nope. It means that i am up front about who i am, and some seek my company, despite the information on my site that clearly says i am more submissive.

SlinkyBender: that is some ways explains a bit more of what i am saying. I limit my sessions daily, not because of lack of desire or interest, but because it is actual "work" for me when others want me to be the agressor. That is just not who i am. On a few occasions, i have seen 4-5 guys in one day here at home who were all regulars and were in sync with what i really get into. When the phone rang after that, i was STILL ready for more. On the flip side, if i set two appointments, and both want me to be the agressor, i feel like i have been "working" versus "playing".

i am a brat. i don't want to really work for a living.....
    i want to play, and have men support the lifestyle i love so that i am always here to be at their beck and call.

And as far as "figuring you out"...
    you will lose no face with me over it....as i said earlier...i LIKE a man who knows what he wants and gets it ;)

Houston's Online Bustygirl,
    Amber
    http://www.1houstonbeauty.com
    http://www.aspd.net
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

PS "Is this gonna be a discussion board or just a site for you guys to get me hot and bothered??? "

You know, I thought I'd be able to cover it up by having a couple of hundred other people sign up and post about stuff, but I guess that didin't work. How did you figure it out so fast ?
  4. Slinky Bender

rnb,

I think one of the issues is what type of session is desired. The first type is where the session is viewed by the parties as a simulated "date". As such, you have a lot of the usual date stuff. Getting the number, making the call, feeling eachother out and a lot of "screening" on both parts,etc. Then, the actual date, with either a dinner out or at least some "getting to know eachother" stuff, conversation, etc, finally proceeding to the conclusion of a "great first date" ( or whatever ).

The second type ( which it appears you, I and Amber favor ? ) is more of a "Spa" experience ( not the same meaning as usually used in this context ) where the person is paying to be pampered, indulged, etc. There may not be a lot of talking ( at least not a lot of what might be "date conversation " ), etc.. it's more of a "being done to", even if that involves action by the "reciever" of the pampering.
  5. pswope

pswope One out of three

Interesting. Since I spend virtually all my personal and professional energy taking care of others,when it's my dime,I want someone who will totally indulge my needs.
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

~blushing~ Aw shucks...

You know what's funny is...the kind of provider I look for depends. And a older woman I don't know kinda showed me what I am looking for when I unwind.

My job is high pressure sales. I am constantly the "starter". I make the calls, schmooze my referral sources, and pretty much from 8-6 am "on". I met this woman (at a wake, no less) and she and I were talking and she said to me "You are a very intelligent and hard working man. Your wife is lucky." Whereupon, my wife proceeded to bust my balls (as she is wont to do) and told the woman, "Yes I agree, but when he gets home, all he wants to do, after the kids go to sleep is watch TV and vegg out". I told my wife for years that that was a typical male thing, but this stranger actually put it very succintly. She said, "Of course he does. For 10 hours a day (or more), he is constantly stirring the pot, talking to clients and selling, being the agrressor. When he comes home, he wants to be the recipent of energy, and so the TV or the computer or whatever does it "to" him.

I also noted in the back of my mind that I love it when my wife initiates intimacy and while I don't mind initiating it, I'd rather she did.

I know I'm rambling, but I think what I look for in a provider is a willingness to take charge of a session and me tell her Look I'm here for a good time, give a nice massage and let's get busy. That's kinda of why I enjoy the spas/massage place. Because for an hour they're doing their thing and I am not expected to do a damn thing except relax.
  7. bustygirl

bustygirl

wow!!!!

ok...that is TOTALLY not fair!!!!

First robnotbob gets to compliment me, but i am not supposed to tell all the guys what a REALLY attractive guy he is (ever heard the phrase "i could eat him with a spoon"??? well that's one i could eat any way he was served ;) ) Now, slinkybender comes over here, shows computer prowess first, then starts talking group sex.

Is this gonna be a discussion board or just a site for you guys to get me hot and bothered???

*evil grinz*
    Amber
    "I'm always a good girl. Even when i am bad...i am REALLY good at it ;) "
  8. Slinky Bender

Oh, so many different issues wrapped up in this one....

I'll talk a little now and maybe come back to it later...

First, I agree that there are a large number of guys out there who want to be dominated, and that these are not usually guys who are seen as "submissive" all day long. Rather, they are often guys in power positions all day, who seek the release of "letting go" and letting someon else being in control in a "session". That said, I'm not sure how much that comes into play in the provider pricing and availability.

On the other hand, I do think that some guys like the idea of seeing someone who not everyone can get an appointment with. It makes them feel "special" when they "succeed" at getting that ellusive hour booked. It's like getting that reservation at the most popular new restaurant in town or getting past the velvet rope at the newest nite spot. I remember when a club opened in NYC about 20yers ago. For the first few nites, they wouldn't let anyone in, and pretended to be open only to the "ultra elite". They hired a dozen limos and about 50 out of work actors and models. They had them get dropped off in front, get past the velevet rope, go indside, change clothes, and then get picked up out back, only to get dropped off out front over and over again. After a few nites of this, the "club scene" was reporting that this was the hottest club and hardest ticket to get into in town. The club quickly became a smashing success. Had it opened to the public with easy access fromthe beginning, who knows what would havbe happened.

Now, as for me personally, I fall right into that category busttygirl mentions that has many demands on them, and likes to be catered to. To add to that, my preference has always been for "walk-in" places, where I not only don't have to schedule weeks in advance, you don't have to schedule period. Again,this is simply my preference, but I really enjoy being able to walk into a place, pick out someone I like to look at and, well, you know ( of course, that was always the attraction of group sex: see it, put your dick in it. OK, so I'm an "immediate gratification" kind of guy... ).
  9. bustygirl

bustygirl

Ok....i am really on a roll now, and am trying to make an all out effort to get the wheels spinning for you guys here. Slinkybender has put a lot of work in, and deserves to see his new baby take off, so i want INPUT back from you guys!!!

For a long time, i had really pondered the trends of pricing in this industry. I wrote a post not long ago (which pissed a few ladies off unfortunately) where i had shared a mental image i have recurring to me lately. One day after reading a particularly self absorbed post from a provider, i got this mental picture of her dressed in sexy lingerie, standing by the bed with a bullwhip, saying "Come on boy....jump through the hoop. Now the next one.....now the next one......through the ring of fire.....GOOD BOY!!!!! You worked VERY hard and i am soooo proud of you!!! Well guess what you lucky boy you?? i will agree to see you now!!!! You have earned the right to come here and give me your money!!!!"

Every since then, i can't shake the thought when i come across posts or sites which seem a bit too over-confident in my opinion. I began wondering at WHY men would go to such lengths and such hassles to see a provider, when few would do the same for their wives or Significant Others....when it dawned on me.

Most of the truly wealthy clients have high power jobs. They make decisions and take responsibility each and every day...for their jobs, for their families...for everything. While it is seldom seen in terms of Dominance/submission, everything in life is really at the root. They may not need the whips and chains or leather, but they DO enjoy someone else taking over and taking charge of things. And the aire of confidence and control is appealing to them. So they will pay $$$$ and up an hour to suit these women.

Those who are more middle/upper middle class tend to have other people in life to cater to more frequently. They are often in more influential positions, but working for someone else. They answer to their bosses, their wives or SOs, and others on a more frequent basis. So they want more control of their time with a lady. They DON'T want to jump through hoops. They don't want to pay exhorbitant prices or cater to the needs of the provider. The provider is there for THEIR needs isn't she???

All of the above are generalizations of course. But, what i find interesting is this: those of us who PREFER to cater to the needs of others, and are not interested in putting men through hoops, are often attacked, insulted, or assumed to be inferior to the others, because of our lower prices and less stringent policies. In actuality, we are equal, but different.

i have recently had to change my policy and stop taking advanced appointments (other than for travel situations) and further than a day or so in advance. Why?? Because i stay busy...and allowing advanced appointments makes it far to common for me to be booked days or weeks ahead, and not have time to see my regulars...who are the ones i stick around for. i have no desire to be the goddess who the massess will bow to. i have only the desire to be the toy who will be discovered and enjoyed by a few.

So my question is now this:
    Which type of provider do you yourself seek out??
    Do you prefer a goddess whom you can worship and stand in awe of???
    Or a toy who is there for your pleasure and enjoyment?

Amber