Clifton

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by njrocks, Dec 5, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. coreman

coreman

Best post ever.
  2. ustraveler

ustraveler

my experience is the same as reviewed. one of those places that you say "why the heck am I here" during the session. not the worst, but absolutely no reason to return.
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Elm-

Check the title of the thread!
  4. Evil_Twin

Evil_Twin

If your looking for more than a HJ, don't look in Clifton. The average life expectancy for a place in Clifton that offers more is about a week. Clifton LE is constantly watching.
  5. Grownup

Grownup

6. ekual2003

ekual2003

Yes, been there several times and fairly disappointing.
    The first time I went I got 2 girls for the price of 1.
    They werent any great to look at, and like mentioned above, they just giggled alot. On the flip, one of them gave me a HJ while the other rubbed my chest. Even though I had to asian women massaging me, it wasnt sensous or erotic at all.

The 2nd time I went, a really cute mamasan was there. I asked if I could have her, but she said I couldnt afford her, so that disappointed me. Got an average looking asian woman, spoke NO english, no eye candy for me. Got the basic HJ and that was it.

Not worth the money.
  7. njrocks

njrocks

I am really not much of a mongerer (niether the time or the $) but I took one for the team on this one.
    Called from an ad in Steppin Out mag and the location worked for me.
    Storefront place on Lakeview. Clean setup. Was greated by Mamasan and assigned to Sunny? Guys what can I say. NO English and I relaxed with my eyes closed throughout.
    TS was thorough with a lot giggling. Room had a good table but a huge window into the main area with a bamboo shade.
    Full points for the masage - it was actually painfull. Groping was allowed but I really didn't do it because she REALLY didn't do it for me. Tickle only came AFTER the flip when she asked "Masaaage?" as she played with Jr. I nodded yes but tried to motion for a BJ but just got the giggling again.
    Summary -standard R&T