Closed door policy

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by superwoman01, Dec 11, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

NOT YET-BUT I WILL GO THERE VERY SOON.
  2. SoDSerpentor

SoDSerpentor No Alternative

and what about the close door gone bad at p-town? i was dreaming in beei in one of those, but now, noway
  3. Pulled Pork

Pulled Pork

You have to back to what madvex said. The person who set up the party did not do his/her job. I've been to a couple of private parties, were the host used the same agency the bars used, and the goods were delivered. These were in private homes and were basically Brazilian sex parties. There was a party on a guys boat which was also an orgy, white American girls. The guy used some agency which mostly does bachlor parties. So I guess these guys did their due dilligence and Superwoman's pal did not. If someone goes to buy pot and when he/she gets home he has a bag of oregano nobody is going to have any sympathy for him/her.
  4. brykster

brykster

Slink,

the point is not what actually goes on, the point is policy. yes, there are extras in many Jersey clubs...but there are many more clubs that shoot straight. i think the issue here is whether or not "closed door private party" means suspension of the rules...and the answer is clearly no. here's a hint, in go go's that typically have extras, they will be available at a private party...for those that do not typically allow such activity...you shouldn't expect it just because they give the night a stupid name and charge extra.
  5. superwoman01

superwoman01

Sorry for the mispelling of your name:)
  6. superwoman01

superwoman01

Mr. Slinkybender
    Please check your ****** and respond.
    Thank you in advance, Superwoman, xxoo
  7. superwoman01

superwoman01

Hey Chez, I realize I am a newbie. You love to rip all the newbies. I also realize that all of your posts were not that great either. I think you are just a backed up old man who needs some..I think you are all talk..So get your hands up from below your waist & stop playing with yourself.
    Who the hel would have gone to wilks barre-bloomsburg area????
    Happy Mongering,
    Superwoman
  8. Rokin

Rokin

Wayne
    I guess you haven't made it to BU yet
  9. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

New Jersey Law
    If The Place Has A Liquor Licence- No Nudity-not Touching-no Simulated Sex Acts(lesbian Shows With Or Without Toys ) Are Allowed.
  10. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

Starting ? This poster has yet to submit anything passing the smell test.
    This was inane from the first sentence. Can you imaging a go-go bar closing down on a Saturday night for a private party?
    But we haven’t yet gone through the mandatory pussy mewing over law enforcement’s attention to our activities when there is so much ‘real’ crime occurring.
  11. superwoman01

superwoman01

Brykster

ii gotta agree with username on this one. thus far, your contributions have been incoherent babble wrough with factual errors. please, try to be more cohesive. maybe, think for a second before you type.[/QUOTE]

Brykster . . . Yes my writing and grammar may be poor. So what . . . everyone has the right to their own opinion. So. suck my big fat nipple . . . oh and . . .
    kumbaya m' lord, kumbaya. :)
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

This is starting to get silly.

Now we're talking about a closed door event shouldn't do this or that because it's illegal, when all day long every day we're talking about GoGo Bars in NJ where guys are fucking.
  13. adoniss07

adoniss07

I use to manage a go-go bar in central Nj, so I have an extreme amount of knowledge on this.
    It is against the law in this state to do a lot of things in gogo bars and at any given time ANY gogo bar can be fined.
    I digress... closed door or not it is illegal for any extras w/ alchol involved inside a bar. I know first hand because the ABC infilitraded a private invitation only party of ours .... lots of nudity and such...... all the girls got arrested (20) and the bar was fined and eventually closed...... something the town was after.
    So..... yes a bar can choose to do these extra things for you BUT they are playing with fire!!! big fines and temporary closure, and I doubt the customers will pick up the tab for it.
  14. brykster

brykster

uhhh...just because the bar calls it a closed door party does not mean that the regulations of the state of NJ do not apply. it is a go go and there are laws governing what can happen. these laws do not change because the owner charges a heavy cover and calls it a party.

i gotta say your writing style is rather poor. first you say none of the dancers took off their clothing. then, in the next sentence, you imply some were topless. i really have no idea what you are talking about. if the club truly hired four brazilian strippers who refused to strip and sat around the bar all night wearing ski parkas then yes, there is a problem and the club owner should no longer use that agency. however, if you are simply saying nothing out of the ordinary took place, well than your friend is a sucker who payed a high entrance fee for a typical night at a gogo and shouldn't have expected anything more.

i gotta agree with username on this one. thus far, your contributions have been incoherent babble wrough with factual errors. please, try to be more cohesive. maybe, think for a second before you type.
  15. madvex

madvex

It all depends on both the girls and location. I've been to a many of these in NJ bars where anything went... and DID and others which were exactly as you described above.

If the bar is willing to look the other way (which is what they would have to do since, closed door or not, alcohol and nudity is not allowed in a NJ establishmet), then it would be up to the dancers. That being said, the dancers should have the liberty to deny getting nude regardless of if the club management looked away or not - their perogative to turn down cash for flash.

Since the club doesn't usually choose the "talent" for a closed door party - the people paying do - if the dancers did not get nude and that is what was wanted and assuming the club would allow it, it's simply the fault of the person(s) who planned the thing and nothing more. They should have found a club and girls who would give them explicitly what they wanted for their money.

Simply sounds like bad planning.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  16. superwoman01

superwoman01

My friend attended a closed door Christmas party last night at a gogo bar. He was very, very disappointed. There were 4 beautiful Brazilian dancers. An attractive barmaid and food of course. But... The dancers would not take off there clothes...A couple took off there tops and some would not. The gentleman who threw the party for his friends was pissed & embarrassed. The guys were offering to give them a nice tip for a nude dance(no touching) and the girls refused. How can you have a closed door party with no fun??? If it is a closed door party, aren't the girls allowed to go nude??.. Is it the same as a bachelor party or is it not? Does it depend on the location? For example, because it was held at a NJ gogo bar with a liquor license they were not allowed to go nude, even though it was a private closed party.