Cock Rings

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by fumpton, Sep 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

well. its not funny.

you wont laugh if someone has to pry a cock ring off your dick, and rip skin off of you. not funny at all,
  2. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

3. hunter69

hunter69

I have heard cock ring horror stories like BMM talked about. I would recommend one of the leather ones with the snaps. That way you cn size it to fit, and get the damn thing off when you want. Shit, wrap a rubber band real tight around your finger, you want your cock numb like that and dark purple?
  4. stevana

stevana

I don't know if this specifically refers to a cock ring or not but FWIW - my balls have a tendency to retract when I am erect. Noticing this, a provider coaxed them back down and put a band around the base of my cock and my balls. This kept my balls out front so that they could be licked, massaged, sucked . . . I have to stop.
  5. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

This thread reminds me of an old joke where the teenager brings his girlfriend to a motel to fuck her for the first time. He takes off his pants and underwear, and she looks down scornfully at his tiny pecker. She says to him, "Who do you expect to satisfy with that?" The guy answers: "Me!"
  6. out of control

out of control

Vibrating Johnny is made out of rubber it streaches and can't get stuck. Try it you'll like it.
  7. fumpton

fumpton

still have about 4 episodes left in season 1. i just picked up the dvd set last weekend and been watching about 2 episodes a day.

the episodes with his dad, uncle and the hookers were funny shit.
  8. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Bahahaha, bowl meet ice water meet cock. So you didn't see the reformed hooker meets Lou takes his money and splits episode yet.
  9. fumpton

fumpton

i think i may put the cock ring on hold. i was watching an episode of Rescue Me the other day. It was the one where the guys have a contest to see who's the biggest. The one guy Franco calls up one of his booty calls and she puts a cock ring on him after she blows him and it gets stuck on him. He ends up calling his lieutenant to help him out. The guy comes over with a grinder to cut the cock ring off. pretty funny watching it, but i hate to be in that situation.
  10. out of control

out of control

I recently tried a cock ring called vibrating Johnny ordered it from Condom depot It costs arounf 10 dollars and you can replace the batteries. My girl loves it. I enjoyed it for a change of pace. It's also good for jerking off.
  11. teddykgb

teddykgb

It all depends on just how ticklish your ass is.
  12. fumpton

fumpton

thanks for the info guys. So cock rings do get you as hard as the first erection. The vibrating cock rings are a bonus for both you and your partner. Would you guys recommend the condom with vibrating ring or just the cock ring?
  13. daengman

daengman

Condoms with vibrating rings have been around for over 2 years.

I subscribe to a ws dealing with trade items and have seen them offered on that site for well over 2 years. They are available with and without condoms.
    All the ones I have seen, and that includes probably at least a dozen companies, are in China. I replied to one company that I was interested in distributing them in the USA but wanted to see some first. They sent me 4 dozen at no charge. (you can get almost anything free if you know where to look and how to ask) The ones that Trojan is selling almost certainly are made in China.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  14. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

Why do Jewish girls use gold diaphragms?
    Because Jewish men like to cum into money
  15. kcdark

kcdark

i used that on a girl and she loved it. i like the cock ring because it forces all of the blood in the penis and makes it extra sensitive.
  16. redleg609

redleg609

Amen, brother.
  17. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Betty uses cock rings to perfection.
  18. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Why do Jewish girls only date circumsized guys?

They want 10% off of everything.
  19. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

OUCH...
  20. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

they work when used on a proper sized penis.

I wont mention one lovely gal here who put an electronic cock ring on me and then had to rip a little of my cock skin off of me to get the thing off.
    She told me Im a jew, I should be used to having skin cut off of me.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2006