Coco From 24th/7th

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by cc696971, Aug 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. thegrumble1

thegrumble1

I saw her numerous times. She's picky, but when she likes you she does it all. But if she doesn't like you, good luck getting more than hr...or so she told me.

I never bothered asking for her number either. I should of, but didn't.
  2. cc696971

cc696971

Hey AKM -- I only visited with coco 5-6 times over several months in late spring early summer. I am not an ex-boyfriend -- just a fool who didn't get her number because I assumed she was going to stay there. Yes, I had FS everytime except the first even though you seem to doub that. Anyway, I went away for most of July and then the place changed ownership. We definetly had a nice thing going and I would love to find her at another location. Hopefully she will turn up somewhere else...
  3. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

I meant Sunflower Spa, not Sunshine.
  4. akm495

akm495

Your first post on this site claimed that you had it all with Coco numerous times. I find it hard to believe you never got or she did not give you her phone number.
    I believe there were posting about Coco's ex BF...
    ...I wonder?
    http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=583921#post583921
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  5. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

Sunshine Spa? She worked with another girl?

I wish I knew where she was!
  6. cc696971

cc696971

Coco from 24th st and 7th ave tui na....
  7. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

Coco from Fame?
  8. cc696971

cc696971

Does anyone know if she has emerged elsewhere? I would pay a bounty for someone to give me her whereabouts/contact info! She was my all time favorite but I foolishly never got her cell number. Any help is greatly appreciated....