Coco Mali (Asian) - Where is She?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Phish, Feb 9, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. spunky168

spunky168

Phish,

Before you partake, let me just give you a heads up. Don't partake cause both Jazzy and Kelly are famous semi-ROBs. Plus these twos are SWs in SF/Hayward area and they are likely to give you the NY undiscount rates. Just be careful.

BTW, those of you familiar with the bay area, this Jazzy is NOT the Jazzy (white/latina who was introduced by Yomon) who works out of Sacto, Reno, or the Southbay.

Spunky
  2. Phish

Phish

Thick Nipples Jazzy

Check out the girl Jazzy, visiting Thai chick seems like she has some awsome nipples - would love to suck on those beauties

Check out the like, she is in NY this weekend.

http://www.eros-ny.com/sections/asian.htm
  3. Phish

Phish

Any Info?

Anyone seen Coco lately ? Pl post contact info
  4. Phish

Phish

brestman : Cool dude

Brestman you don't have to be sorry at all, these things are all hit and miss, some days she has less customers better day maybe had her red days (earlier) - she maybe hot, who knows. I have one less stone unturned thanx to you.

Does Coco do russian, is she GFE or also a dead fish, I say different post from different guys, some said she was awsome some had mix remarks, I will check my mail button.

How about Mei, have you tried her what are her going numbers (I mean $$$$$).

There are a couple of hot ones that I have set my eyes on that most definitly I need to do one is Lexi from hidden driveways (Awsome large tits - cannot see her nipples in the add). Another is a Mia Moore maybe a little more pricy but read rave reviews.

thanx for the timely update
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2003
  5. brestman

brestman

Phish
    sorry you had a lousy time but maybe your expectations were a bit high. I only saw her for the nipples cause I had read she was older. She is not ugly she is just an average older chinese lady. I had her for mid 30's cause that is the info that I read so I didn't dwell on it too much. I didn't suck on her nipples I just pulled on them. She is definately stupidly shy about showing them and covers them immediatly first chance she gets. Its funny how someone who makes their living massaging and HR many men per day is shy about themselves. Her phone does ring a lot though. But I don't mind cause she slows down the handjob while she talks so it is like a change of pace I guess.
    Coco is definately in her mid 20's and preetier. Coco's nipples are almost as thick with less of the ball like effect. I cant post her private number without asking her first. This is a case where if the e*mail button was turned on I would definately send it to you. So I will try to see her soon and follow up with some info.

I hope someone trys Mei soon cause she seems very preety and her nipples seem more long than thick.
  6. teeduke

teeduke

bg—

If I'm not mistaken, this is the famous Downtown Wendy on Broadway below Canal—the one with the so-called special hands. Contact info all over the place. Try Downtown Jackshacks thread.
  7. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

What's the contact info on Wendy????
  8. teeduke

teeduke

Coco?

What's the scoop on Coco? Anyone care to share contact info?
  9. Phish

Phish

Wendy Continued....

In the mean time she took two calls fromm Johns who were begging for appointment, there was one guy who said, Oh I have come here all the way from Downtown and you are busy -- she said you gotta wait I have client - sorry.

Anyway I said fine I will give you 10$ extra i.e. 60$ if you are topless for two takes and let me suck your nips, she agreed.

Her hand technique is nothing to really rave about, she removed her top was was bloody shy, I tried to put at her as easy but BS that she has a gorgeous tits etc. She as well as me know that she is an unsatisfactory poor A cup. She does had pretty thich nipples but kind of like lumps didn't turn me on as much as expected -- don't know maybe I am a biased towards looks.

But realized that she does get turned on tremenously once you suck on her tits, her breathing gets quicker, she moans and automatically begins to beat Mr. Jonson quicker.

Got into some small talk between sessions and i askd her age, obviously she asked me to guess I said 39, for which she seemed happy, I felt she must have been inthe 40's to feel happy about someone saying 39.

So got done in approx 1hr :10 min, even though she had jons waiting aftre second take she will still continuing to stroke, I told her that was fine as this was no GFE so decided to leave.

Paid her the 60$ in total (50+60 = 110 for two takes). She gave me her other Ph#. I said I will be back - but no way man. I am positively not returning.

Just for another 30$ more (140$) Helen would have given me a whale of a time with BBBJ as well as heavy deep throat kssing and the works.

Sometimes its worth paying a little extra to get a Quality takes (In my opinion I would prefer Quality over Qualitity within resonable limits).

So my over all reading

1. Value - 6
    2. Appearence - 4
    3. Massage Technique - 4.5
    4. Attitude - 6
    5. GFE - 2

This is purely my opinion I am sure there are a lot of guys out there who will this otherwise.
  10. Phish

Phish

Did Wendy Tonight

Brestman: Did Wendy tonight apparently had my expectations way too high I guess, so was dissapointed. Here are the details

Called for an Appointment and was asked to call back in 1/2 hr, she said she was busy, wanted to know how I knew her name - said a friend refered me to her. She gave me the address and showed up promptly and was let in quickly.

First impressions, she is a short Asian lady, most definitly in her 40's. Looks aren't that great I would say a 4 max. Was shown the room and asked to get comfortable, I began to strip and she said can you pay me - I just pulled out US$50 and said thats what my friend pays and she was fine.

Laiddown and she asked for the kind of massage, I said hard. For the next 20+ minutes she felt various parts of my back including rubbing my ass, she remained fully clothed. Her massage technique is way too lame as compared to Anna in flushing who in my books is the best in the massage till date.

Then she asked to turn around, she did some gentle massage over my privates which was definitly erotic. Then started to talk about special service, I asked for 3 takes, she said can you handle it. I said I am going to try to see if you can milk me thrice. I said, HJ, BBBJ & FCFJ, she asked me how much I would tip, I offer 30$ per take, she said she wanted 40, I said no. Then she said that she usually charged 40$ per take and that she did not for CFJ, I was fine as I wasn't keen on CFJ'in her. I asked how about BBBJ she said that she does on CBJ - I said no way, no BBBJ then no BJ baby.

Then she said that she could realistically do 2 takes in the 1/2 hr left. I said HJ but you have to be top less and let me suck you big nipples, she tried to hit me up for another 20$ to suck her nips, I said no way, I would pay just $60.

Continued....... Don't want to loose after typing so much
  11. Phish

Phish

Anyone Try her out

Well I need some comparison here, so far this is what I have found, in terms of the Largest Asian nipples

1. Wendy ( Sad had to cancell apointment due to snow).
    2.Coco ( Seems to have gone under).
    3. Mei ( No one has tried her yet).

Anyone who has tried there 3 please post your comparison, Also a ball park of $$$$$$ may also help.

Wendy is definitly on my list and I'll post back once I have got to taste those beauties.
  12. rockit

rockit

13. Phish

Phish

Called Ph# ???

Looks like they all drew blanks, the numbersa are all outdated. Di you hook up with Mali - Post how post experience

Why did she go under the Radar - LE concern?

Post Wendy's Ph # if you have (latest)
  14. Phish

Phish

Thanx man

There are a couple of numbers I don't know what current but I am going to try all of then to see which one clicks. Not sure if I can get much on the first trip.

Will post if I get to contact her tomorrow.
  15. brestman

brestman

Wendy is Chinese and her nipples are bigger

check the thread now Phish. I actually tipped you off before I made the actual post. Sorry. The info is there now, check again. The ladys name is Wendy and she is Chinese and she has easily bigger nipples than Coco's who are just huge to begin with.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  16. Phish

Phish

But I like Asian

Brestman: I check out the thread but my interest is only in Asian women with large nipples so choice is a bit limited.

Is there any site that she currently has or she just dropped below the radar all together.

Thow me a bone dude
  17. brestman

brestman

she picked up her phone and I set up a tentative with her so she is still working. However its only incall to her place in Flushing, and I don't think she is seeing new clients for now. I had to cancel with her for tonight cause something else came through but when I catch up with her again I will get the lowdown why the website went down and I will ask her if its ok to post her cell # . Meanwhile if its big nipples you want I found something even better. Check the biggest nipples in NY thread.
  18. Phish

Phish

Anxiously waiting

Breastman: I would love to tase those fantasic nipples, dude if you hook up please post the number. I was unable to note th number her now here site is down.

Thanx for the follow up.

I am anxiously waiting.
  19. brestman

brestman

her cellphone still works, even though she hasnt picked up--it goes to message. I will try to book her this week and will let you know what happens
  20. Phish

Phish

The Asian babe with big nipples, Coco Mali. Where is she? Has anyone seen her lately, her website link does not work.

Has she returned or vanished from the area, anyone have contact delatins or links to new web page please post.