Connecticut spot goes down

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by lamont5123, Jan 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. genius

genius

A fellow monger I know a few years back was stopped in the parking lot after he left the AMP. They told him words to this effect: "We know why you were there. If you just give us a statement we will let you go. We only want them"

PS. He told them he went there to get a licensed massage as was advertised in the paper. Thats what he got ( he said) and that was his statement. They were pissed but let him go.
  2. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

They can arrest you on suspicion of soliciting a known establishment for the purpose of procuring sexual acts in exchange for money. Of course, the charges will be thrown out in court, but not before your wife is called and your name appears in the daily paper under the local police blotter.

Remember, cops are always on a power trip. They want to let you know they have the power over you to make your life miserable.
  3. genius

genius

Lets guess how this went down:

Officer: Sir, do you know why I stopped you?

dummer kopf: Well I guess I ran that red light.

Officer: May I see your license and registration and did you get any sexual services in that massage parlor.

dummer kopf: Here is my license and registration and yes I got a blow job there and the girl let me finger her snatch all for an extra 50 bucks.

Officer: Here is your license and registration back and a summons for going through the light. Drive carefully in the future.
  4. lamont5123

lamont5123

They may not have had much of a choice.

The cops could have threatened them with arrest unless they divulged what went on.

I'm not a lawyer, so I'm not certain what charges the police could have brought against them.

But we all know cops can handcuff you, hold you for a half a day and then release you.
  5. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

"While conducting surveillance of the back entrance Dec. 21 and 26, police pulled over four patrons leaving Sun Acupressure for traffic violations.

Two of them said the masseuses touched their private parts and provided a sexual service, according to the warrant."

I don't get it...why would two patrons volunteer the info 'after' leaving the place?
  6. lamont5123

lamont5123

That's how old some of these providers are in AMPs?

Darn.
  7. Bandaid

Bandaid

They should make the masseuses swear to their ages, then they'd have 'em both for perjury. They're probably 29 and 30 in spa years.

Maybe they can charge the owner with elder abuse.
  8. lamont5123

lamont5123

Hope none of our fellow mongers were stopped in this incident.

POLICE RAID MASSAGE PARLOR
    HILDA MUNOZ; Courant Staff Writer

30 December 2005

The Hartford Courant.

BERLIN, Conn. - A local massage parlor that was raided less than two years ago on prostitution charges has since changed owners but not the services it offered, police said Thursday.

Patrons at Sun Acupressure Sauna on Farmington Avenue told police last week they tipped extra for a sexual service, according to a search warrant. Police raided the business Wednesday afternoon and took two people into custody.

Ok-Ki Kim, 43, of Flushing, N.Y., was charged with promoting prostitution and prostitution. She was released on $10,000 bail and will be arraigned in Superior Court in New Britain Jan. 5.

Another woman, Min-Sook Oh, 44, of Flushing, N.Y., was being held. She is an illegal Korean immigrant, police said.

Police said the investigation is ongoing and that they expect to make more arrests.

The current business owner, Eduardo Coello, 49, could not be reached for comment. He lives next door to Sun Acupressure, according to the warrant. He has not been charged with a crime.

The business was raided in January 2004 after a masseuse offered an undercover police officer sex in exchange for money. Kyoung Hee Oh Jang of Flushing, N.Y., was charged with prostitution. The status of her case was unclear Thursday.

Local police and federal immigration officials began limited surveillance of the business shortly after the 2004 arrests, according to a search warrant.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement opened a money-laundering investigation of Sun Acupressure on April 19 and set up a weekly surveillance, according to the warrant.

While conducting surveillance of the back entrance Dec. 21 and 26, police pulled over four patrons leaving Sun Acupressure for traffic violations.

Two of them said the masseuses touched their private parts and provided a sexual service, according to the warrant.

One said he got nothing more than a massage but was made an offer during his first visit about a year ago, the warrant said. The other customer said he received only a massage, the warrant said.