Continued from the Sports Forum

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by justbill_redux, May 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lamont5123

lamont5123

Justbill,

You're my hero.

Can I give you a reach around?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2006
  2. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

who gives a fuck about any of this? though i will say, it's fairly entertaining, y'know, like watching retards fight.
  3. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

4. justbill_redux

and another

You only wish that were true. Maybe some people need to do some fact checking before they run their mouths off and present things as facts which on closer examination turn out to be false. People come to the Internets expecting truth and accurate facts.

Bahahahahaha, I made myself laugh
  5. justbill_redux

It appears that this wont post over at Sports

It appears I’ve upset the moderator of this forum by pointing out just how misinformed and misinforming he is, again. So in the spirit of board harmony I apologize to all those, with the exception of the moderator, who found my comments inappropriate for this forum.

As for the moderator we can continue this discussion at http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=569761#post569761
  6. justbill_redux

1st off if rnb hadn’t posted about that Real Sports segment I would have taken your word about that, since he did it peaked my interest and yeah I did look it up and I was shocked, shocked I tell you to find out you were full of shit once again. And contrary to what you think in that drug haze you live in, I don’t fact check your every assine posts and FWI you’re not the only RW asshole I do fact check.

2nd, you’re a fucking moron and cant even understand what you wrote, let me refresh your memory

So you saying

is not quite true is it, because you’re saying “Even if he were healthy” get it asshole? Factoid for you, healthy horses who want to have their bloodline certified by the JC have to fuck. Maybe sometime in the immediate future a lame horse or two.

And that makes

A fucking total lie.

Possibly the only true statement you made on this

Bahahaha in your Xanax and weed enhanced hazed dreams.