Coo Coo's Nest....shudder

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by MJC185, Aug 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

I went to WWW last night and had a chat with one of the bar maids...

Seems that the detectives came in yesterday and did their investigation.

I've become quite friendly with some of the brazilian girls that work in the daytime...and I was there that Saturday afternoon from 2:00 to 5:00 give or take...

The girls told me he was there since about 12:30-1:00

None of the girls recognize him as a regular... No one recalled him getting lap dances.... there were four gals working that afternoon and place was somewhat busy...

The gal behind the bar was Tanya... she said he was there all day but didnt look like he was drinking excessively...

Monday CBS news came in with cameras and someone snapped a photo of the stage and ran away....

Yesterday when I was in there no one seemed overly concerned but the place has had people in there but not quite the usual amount ....

As for the private room... or champagne room... it goes as follows.... $125 for 30 minutes includes drink for you and her... $145 gets you chapagne instead.

House gets $80 for the former and $100 for the latter.

The waitress should be tipped... your choice... but I think anything from 5 to 20 is good... especially because its her that will tell you your time is up....

The gal giving the lap dance also expects a tip. Some of the girls won't go in there unless they know for sure they will get a tip. Since the girls keep what the make on the stage and table dance... in 30 minutes they can make a heck of a lot more outside than in champagne room......

I think anything from $20 to $40 is a good tip for 30 minutes....

What does that get you ..... 95% one heck of a lap dance...

Don't expect much from the evening crowd.... except for one or two gals...
    If you are there late at night (closing time) ... ...email me and I will suggest something. In the daytime... I've been told by some of the dancers that they have seen some of the girls give HJs and BJs in the past ... but seems more like urban legend

Day time is more relaxed because there is usually no managers there till 4:00 PM....

Ive had lap dance.... make sure you get the corner chair near the wall by the DJ where even though you cant touch...(usually) she will put her nipple in your mouth...and then drop her head between your legs and rub her mouth against you...sometimes rubbing it with her hands.... again... it all depends on the girl...each one is very different.... some wont even sit on your lap....

Best thing to do is watch the gals and look to see who gives the better lap dance.... then take her... two songs $20 bucks... 10 minutes... not bad.... kinda fun.... by no means gonna get your rocks off but for a strip club... can't be beat....

John J

[Edited by JohnJ on 08-09-2001 at 10:25 AM]
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

Big article in NY Post about just that today
  3. Casper

Casper

By what I read this cop was drinking EVERYWHERE .... station parking lot, he left and drove himslef to other place then wound up at W.W.W. he'll be forced to sober himself up once he's put behind bars hopefully for a long time.

Some people don't know their limits I guess. Shit I drank 12 hours almost straight once but that was many years ago and I wasn't driving. (the day the WTC was bombed, same day I got bombed ..lol what a day and weekend that was)

Peace Out
    C

[Edited by Casper on 08-08-2001 at 09:35 PM]
  4. Eye Won

Eye Won

I think the Daily News.....

Or was it the Post.....They actually had a pix of WWW on the front page......
    Imperialone............Out!!!!!
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

BTW...

anyone notice what strip club that cop was drinking in right before he ran down those 3 people?

nows not a good time to go there cause half the cops in brooklyn are in that place....

that will come out in the up coming weeks, but you heard it here first.
  6. MJC185

MJC185

Susnet Park Strip Club Tour

Hey Guys,

I went through the 27-30 @2nd Ave strip joint scene last night. Here are my findings, for what they are worth:

Wild Wild West:
    Walked in around 10:00. Nice laid back atmosphere, even if the set up is a touch 'different'. There were about 10-12 dancers there and they ranged in looks from 3-9. There were definitely more than a few really sexy girls.Personally, I am a bit put off my the fact that the lap dances are done on a bench out in plain sight, so I didn't partake (kicking myself for that one now, believe me). My friend and I dished out some money to the girls dancing and had a beer or two. Nothing exciting happening. Friend asks this sexy Brazillian what the deal is with private dances and she tells him about the $10 dances and the champagne room for $200. We are a bit skeptical and he easily convinces me to take the rid eto Dehlia's Den in NJ, which we both agree is the best around.

But low and behold, I forgot they close the outerbridge going ot jersey most nights and didn't feel like reversing direction to take the goethals and then south....so we headed back east and ended up at...

Corrado's:
    After a very nice pat down froma guy wider than my car (all muscle) we sat down at the bar for a drink. $8 for a friggin beer and $6 for a water! There were also about 10-12 dancers there but overall nowhere near the quality of http://www. I will say there were 3 girls who were very attractive. The reason I hated this place was that the girls do their sorry dances on the 'stage' and then sit down next to you and bilk you for those expensive drinks. If I am going ot spend that kind of money buying a girl a drink it's going ot be a normal girl at a normal bar with normal prices. I did not like the joint and their MO at all. But I did give one girl my number, as she asked me about giving her private Jeet Kune Do lessons. I will be happy to BARTER with her on payment if she does call me. LOL

Sweet Cherry was reported to be closed, so we didn;t even bother testing the waters.

So, all in all it was a bust of a night. We know next time to either go straight ot Dehlia's Den in Jersey or to hit WWW and stay there.

QUESTION...is there any real action available in the champagne room at WWW? I know the old 'there's no sex in the...' moniker, but I also remember reading that the girls do not split money with the house, which makes me think they might be more willing to give some good service for the $200. Any insight?

MJC
    sorry for the long-winded post with no real useful information

[Edited by MJC185 on 08-08-2001 at 01:44 PM]
  7. blkthought2001

blkthought2001

Sweet Cherries

I don't think that Sweet Cherries is a great spot. That being said I definetly don't think it's a "gang hangout" that Zeus deems it. I've been there a couple of times, more for the drinks than anything. Been there alone upwards until 1 am and with a friend. In total I've been there maybe six times while checking out WWW and other area clubs.

Never felt threatened, always dressed how I wanted and always had a easy going time. Unless Zeus can poin to a specific instance or rock solid knowledge I wouldn't even worry. I guess than I could say I saw mafioso up Wild West. How the F*$k do I know what the mafioso even look or act like and do I care. NO! As long as I have my beer and they're laid back fffing Tony Soprano could be in there and I could care less. Besides they have there own problems, WWW that is, right now.

At Sweet Cherries the only threatening stance I felt was from the bouncers. Talk about some Third Reich outfits.

[Edited by blkthought2001 on 08-08-2001 at 10:02 AM]
  8. un4given

un4given

Well my impression of Sweet Cherries was totally different. I was there on a Friday nite a couple of months ago. The bouncer there with a tacky police-like uniform frisked me so thoroughly I was wishing that the dancers would give me as much contact!
    So between a hot spanish, a hot black, and an atomic bomb chick on stage, there was nothin special, and another bouncer was doing more touching than the clients. Didnt see any gang types there, just old men and wannabes...

maybe it was an unusual day.
  9. beep9

beep9

Nope. Still missing. There is a place which looks like a strip club, on 3rd Avenue. Umm. I think WWW is at 39th, so this place is on third avenue slightly north of 38th.

I've been to Corrado's. Nothing special. The girls, when dancing, are on a stage set 8 feet or so behind a bar (the bar is in the center of the room, and is square). Private dances are given in corner 'rooms' (made by partitions) with very attentive bouncers. I never indulged.

For those who've not been there in the past 6 months, WWW is not the place it was. Ingele's still behind the bar (just barely) during the day, and a lot of the dancers have been there forever (Sonia, the dark haired woman who used to wear braces, has been there for close to 5 years), but there has been police pressure, and so dances are one-way (she touches you, but not vice versa) if the girl knows you, and no way otherwise.

WRT Sweet Cherries, there was a beautiful Korean woman who occasionally worked there, and also worked at one of the places in Queens. Expensive extras ($ HJ, $$ CBJ) were available, but I've not seen her in a long time.

Why are there so few asian providers?
  10. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

The place 2 blocks south of WWW indeed Sweet Cherry and yes... as Zeus mentioned... its not for everyone...

WWW is the best*... probably in the entire Brooklyn, Queens, area (possibly Long island too). There is also another place one block west of WWW and its called Corrado's. I've never heard anything good about it plus it always seems to be empty. I have seen some of the working gals walk in for their shifts and they werent bad but nothing special.

*Best defined as girl next door qualities, very easy going atmosphere, no pressure tactics in getting you to buy drinks or lap dances. The girls there don't split their tips with the house so they like working there.

hey... i think i just talked myself into going again tonight
  11. beep9

beep9

Re: Good one Zeus

You mean the place on 3rd ave, just up the street? It sure looks like a strip club, but I've never seen signs of life.
  12. Casper

Casper

WWW info

Zues thanks for the info. BQE and not the Belt, shit no wonder I couldn't find it again.

Anyone know if they are open Sundays, and how safe is the area at night ?

Peace Out
    C
  13. Zeus

Zeus

WWW is off the BQE and not the Belt. Get off the 39st exit and it's right there. If you're coming from the belt or heading north, you have to cross under the BQE which is 3av under it and go over to 2nd ave. WWW is on the corner of 2nd ave and 39st.

don't know about the price club but Sweet Cherry is down the block on the corner of 2nd ave and 37st. There is still another in an alley way/parking lot between 1st and 2nd ave on 39st, don't remember the name but it's a dump. WWW is the jewel of the three and has by far the hotter girls. Also WWW is the cheapest with $10 laps. Sweet Cherry is a wanna-be gang hangout with a lot of hispanic and black drug dealers, also the bloods hang out there (as in bloods and crypts), so don't go in there wearing blue clothes. The girls who dance there like that type and look it. If you're going alone i'd advise you to stay away from Sweet Cherry.

[Edited by Zeus on 08-05-2001 at 10:37 AM]
  14. Casper

Casper

Can anyone tell this NJ boy how to find W.W.W. What exit off the Belt and are they open on Sundays ?

Peace Out
    C

[Edited by Casper on 08-05-2001 at 09:55 AM]
  15. Phantom

Phantom

Re: Good one Zeus

[Edited by Phantom on 08-06-2001 at 06:18 PM]
  16. NYCBoy

NYCBoy

Good one Zeus

This donut shop. Sounds like the same one. By the way do you know what the deal is with the tiny strip club on 3rd avenue next to Price Club? WWW is next to Price Club too but opposite this place. About 2 or 3 doorways from the corner.

"Mentally Ill Inmates Back on the Streets Without a Safety Net
    By NINA BERNSTEIN
    In the gloom before dawn, under the hulking metal girders in Queens Plaza, the Department of Correction bus cruised to a stop. The doors opened, and 30 Rikers Island inmates poured into the trash-strewn street to freedom. The first man kicked the bus as waiting buddies whooped. Others slapped high-fives and called to the few prostitutes still slouching by at 5:30 A.M. Most, lugging their belongings in oversize bags of clear plastic or brown paper, loped quickly toward two all-night doughnut shops. But Barry McCrae, a skinny, 40-year-old man without possessions or front teeth, faltered on the sidewalk, peering around like a sleeper awakened from a troubled dream. "Which way is the subway?" he asked no one in particular. "I want to get on a train." He was clutching a Metrocard good for two fares, the city jail's parting gift to the inmates it releases nearly every morning at the foot of the Queensboro Bridge.

McCrae is one of thousands of inmates released from Rikers each year who have spent their jail time in special units for the mentally ill. Like him, many have been treated there with anti-psychotic drugs. And like him, many freely acknowledge a problem with street drugs and alcohol. But as soon as
    they step from the bus, they are on their own.

"I got no meds now," McCrae, who has a long history of mental disorders, said, blinking in the light of Twin Donut. "I kept asking about it, but they were too busy."

Last month, advocates for the mentally ill filed a class-action lawsuit against the city and its medical provider, charging that inmates treated for mental illness while in jail were being released without proper provision for continuing care in the community. A State Supreme Court judge issued a
    temporary restraining order on Sept. 6 on behalf of two plaintiffs in the lawsuit, requiring the city to provide them with medication and referrals for expedited Medicaid, treatment and shelter. Citing several court decisions, the judge, Louise Gruner Gans, ruled that the plaintiffs had a strong claim that releasing them without the means to promptly obtain medication subjected them to cruel and unusual punishment and other constitutional violations"
  17. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Extras

Zeus...

Please email me with info on WWW for the afternoon extras..

John J

JohnGCNY@yahoo.com
  18. Zeus

Zeus

NYCBoy,

When you come off the bridge in Queens(lower roadway), it's the strip of stores on your right. Not sure where the Rikers bus stops since I've never been on it.

WWW has some extra action in the afternoons in the VIP room but not during the busy evening hrs.

also $10 laps.....
  19. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

I will be at WWW afterwork today at around 5:30...

There is no action...per se.... its just decent looking gals and cheap lap dances.... I will probably only be there till 7:30 though....

There are two shifts of gals... afternoon crew is from 12-7:30 and next crew is 8- 4 am...

Afternoon gals are a bit more "touchable" and looks range from 6-8 with one or two 10s . Evening gals are about the same with a couple of more 9s and 10s.
  20. un4given

un4given

is W W W worth it? Want at least CCN level of action... recommendations plz.

[Edited by un4given on 08-03-2001 at 03:10 AM]