Corporate Affairs?

Discussion in 'New York' started by calcio9, Jan 22, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Yes...we are still around, Calcio9

We were in between webmasters for a while...ironically, we couldn't find someone inexpensive enough to maintain an adult-oriented site. Now we use Mike over at spiderking.com, and he is fabulous. I welcome you to our site...and to our new location.

Warm Regards,
    Ms. Hunter
    COO
    http://www.corporateaffairs.ws
  2. skagen

skagen

Hi Wimpy..

Long time no see (or speak). I remember reading your reviews with interest. We seemed to have the same taste.

You're right about the Hard body GFE thing, its hard to find. Back in the day when I was still Brave enough to try BBBJ's I had an amazing session with Annabelle - including an excellent Russian, completed with a BBBJTC. Wow! I left that place drained, it was like a Domino session, but with a college student type girl.

So yes, the value is there, but the prices have changed my visit frequency.

Say hi to Milan for me, when you see her. Tell her I feel ignored!
  3. wimpy

wimpy

Skagen,

You know me from other board and reviews concerning Corp Affaiirs. I agree with your assesment. I had the chance to see Caitlin. She was excellent. Was it worth $600. If your into the nice hardcore bodies that give GFE then yeah. I can go to julies and see someone who will give the same service but the body is have as nice as Caitlin. So YMMV. I have had to bad experience with ladies from Corp Affairs and I let Milian know. But if someone has $600 see Caitlin, she is well worth it. I don't think Sasha(500 per hour) could possible be any better and there would not be any comparison as far as bodies go.
  4. calcio9

calcio9

I agree with Skagen...the girls at the old Corp Affairs were actually very cool although the apt on 9th Ave was really a dump. Suddenly the rates for the same girls almost doubled for no reason. I fell in love with a young blonde from Conn named Gabriella and I'd give anything to see her again but she has disappeared.
  5. skagen

skagen

Open But....

The quality of the girls is spotty, though. For $600 I expect a model-quality girl or an extremely cute girl next door, with at least a c-cup, no if ands or buts. recently days they are offering some good ones but also duds like Robin etc.

They pretty much have the same level of girls (and even some of the same individual girls) as they used to just a few months ago whey they were charging $300, so this $500-600 stuff doesn't it for me - and I used to be a loyal customer.

In fact, they had better quality when they were on 36th & 9th and when they were on the upper east side near gracie mansion, girls like Tricia from Atlanta, Nicole (from Arizona), Vanessa (black girl), to mention a few. And back then (only 9moths or so) you would pay $200-300.

For the price that Corp Affairs are charging for 1 hr incall right now, you can do better at Charlies Angels or have a couple of sessions at Julies - or do a 3 hour session with a couple of indies that I know privately.

I hope they get back to serving the mid-price customers soon. Its too bad. I always felt that they were a Julies-type place with a younger set of girls.
  6. wimpy

wimpy

I talk to Milan every once in awhile. They are open. They have a rotation of girls in and out weekly at various sites. All I can say is see Caitlin. One of the best I have heen in all my years.
  7. calcio9

calcio9

Is Corporate Affairs still open? They have not changed their website since around November after they moved. Thanks for the info.