Corporate Affairs

Discussion in 'New York' started by Aristotle, Jun 5, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Please tell me you saw their ad here ( and told them ??? ).
  2. Nobel

Nobel

First time

First time. Treated me well nevertheless.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Nobel,

Are you a "repeat customer" there, or was this your first time ?????
  4. Nobel

Nobel

Review

Just had a session with Monica from Corporate Affairs. Had a great time - she's a nice, friendly, and fun person. Definitely not one of the jaded, tired old machines who have been in the business forever.

She lets you know upfront what is and is not permitted (no DFK or Greek) but beyond that she is very accomodating. And she's not a clock watcher.

About an 8/10 in looks, but a 10/10 in personality.
  5. Monk

Monk

Their prices have gone up considerable in recent years. The deal was that they would bring in new providers from out of town for about two weeks at a time. Occassionally popular ones would make return visits. I went there a number of times and had several good sessions. Trouble was, the price kept going up and up, but the quality of the service (which was a little better than average, but nothing to write home about) remained the same. They also used to be known as "Everything's Kosher" and I think one other name.
  6. Aristotle

Aristotle Just another girl on the IRT

I noticed an ad in the classified section here from this place, but I haven't seen any discussion/reviews. Has anyone been there ??????