Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Latin America/South America/Caribbean' started by lepke, Feb 10, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SoDSerpentor

SoDSerpentor No Alternative

i am back, i went to a nite club, its call centerfolds, it used to be casa blanca, it is nice but to go to the room is 45000, its about $95, but i found a nice place with girlnextdoor looks, it on the same street that el diario extra building is, two blocks down there is a sign that saids LA MAISON, over there is 10500, is $21, and GFE,2cups, clean spot, i was there last year but i was thinking that it may not be, but is not usa, thjat they close the good stuff, so i visited this place about 2 times a week, the other niteclubs have raice their rates, so i didnt waste my time in looking so i settle in this place, but is better to be on day ligth, like in other places , it may get ugly when darks come, down jaco beach the same thing, 'beetle bar" and u have to hastle,
  2. jimbo44

jimbo44

So... what hapeened to SoDSerpentor? Did he ever make it there, or better yet, back here??
  3. markrli

markrli

Cr

Oh yeah, bags are packed..countdown begins..
  4. SoDSerpentor

i'll do that, by 12pm ill be landing there and i will dont wasteany time in having fun, ah also i will report on Jaco beach i heard is even better
  5. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

Yo SoDSerp...

We are expecting (and needing) a full report!

Please make sure you check everything you can. Like what level of quality girls and at what cost.
  6. SoDSerpentor

four days left, then after i will be in adult disneyland
  7. SoDSerpentor

i still want some sort of (like if i am hanging out with a person) not catle, i wont do it
  8. SoDSerpentor

whatever,r u saying that thereis a pop every hourr over there? , if it is yes, i have made the rigth choice, ihave made the rigth move,
  9. larry

larry

price

why is it steep they spemd all day and night with you
  10. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Thats kinda steep but its with in reason I guess if you are there for 3-4 days.
  11. larry

larry

rate

150.00 per day plus drinks and food
  12. SoDSerpentor

ok, whatever works, but i maybe be going to a nice place that one of my friends found, but i can only play for a while, i am kind of seen someone there so i dont wanna look like i am up to something
  13. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Whats the going rate for that?
  14. larry

larry

i`ve been there many times before.I don`t love the clientel there.What i do is stay in san jose one day go to hotel del ray and bring two ladies with me to the beach
  15. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Costa Rica is different in both good and bad ways.
  16. SoDSerpentor

go to the beatle bar, i think there r 2 more bars to hang out, but star with the beatlebar, is fun there
  17. larry

larry

I am going thrusday to jaco i can`t wait what a place
  18. knight76

knight76

Oh there are SWs in PR but their looks are in the negative numbers. Most, if not all are crackheads or have every STD in existence. They also work near housing proyects called "caserios" wich are very bad areas.
    I've also been hearing that some strip bars offer "extras" but I'll believe it when I see it. Although I had some DATY in the last strip club I went overthere. She was an 8 or 9 in looks. Anyways, I'm going to PR this summer and planning on a visit to DR while I'm overthere. I hope I can bring lots of info.
  19. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

No mongering at all in PR.
  20. SoDSerpentor

wait, 350 is from miami, from here no less than 500,unless there is only one week when the fligth rates are lower, ask him what dates r, but for what i have been paying is about that, between 500-650 and it will help always to hang out with someone that speak spanish(man 33 days left, i'll put my little buddy to a sub move there, lol))
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2006