Coyotegirl Josi

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by bakunin, Jan 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Hot Time

Hi Baby, yes I had a hot time with you too.........of course I luv it all....thanks for the hot review....most my reviews on ***. Im older but keep gettin hotter......more mature should I say....keep it hot Baby.......yummy....sendin kisses your way......CGJ
  2. tattooedbeauty

tattooedbeauty

I love greek & I don't charge extra..

LOL....

I would like to lick her also!!! Yummy!
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2003
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Thanks for the review bakunin. If she enjoys Greek that much, maybe she should include it in her fee.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2003
  4. bakunin

bakunin

Saw Josi just yesterday. Since she is an AC provdior I will put it in this forum. However I caught her up in Iselin. She is a mature lady with a nice hot body. The pictures are acurate. She is energetic and loves sex. She likes FS the most and there was a lot of DATY and BBBJ NTC. The FS is covered and she gets into it. She offers greek for extra whihch I tried. She likes that the best and it shows. She is vocal and orgasms (from what I gathered) frequently. I could have been mistaken.
    She doe shave a nice body but since she is an older lady some might not find that appealing. It was one of my desires to be with a older woman. She is easy to book with and spened most of her time in AC and NYC.