CoyoteGirlJosi Rocks The House!!!

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by Tony67, Feb 5, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Trump Marina Deck

Trump Marina Deck opens in a couple months I think...not sure of the date....There's the bar out there and then the bands play in the afternoons on the weekends starting around 2:30 pm and play till 6:00 pm and then another bands comes in around 7:00 pm till 11:00 pm then the Wave finally opens. It's a great time...yes dancing on the deck, I luv ittttttt, the boats coming in the sun beating down...the bands playing, it's a great spot...Coyote
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Are you talking about the Deck at Trumps Marina?

Is it a spot to dance and mingle?
    I thought is was only a restaurant.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2003
  3. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Dance

Well whatever but I still like to Dance, vertically and horizontally........I just had another fantasy concerning the Deck, I shall write it.....CGJ
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Slinky would know if she was posting her own reviews and would ban her, ad or no ad.
  5. Casper

Casper

And I'm no tekkie. How can you tell what each one uses ?
  6. njmalan

njmalan

Let's see, Tony uses ......, Josi uses ....... I'm no forensic but I would think that's a dead give away. nuf said
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I think JIMYDR was kidding, he said Josi was shilling us! LOL
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Plenty of advertisers and ageny owners that have ads posted here do a bit of self promotion. So whats the big deal if this girl does it.
  9. propheto

propheto

how is it a shill?

This could be due to ignorance, but how is it a shill when the post is from Coyote Girl Josi? Granted, this is a bit "over the top, shameless" self promotion. I thought someone else had to post for it to be a shill.
    Propheto,
    Looking to improve vocabulary.
  10. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: Wave

Shill!!!!!!!!
  11. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Wave

Thanks for all the calls and *****s from you Hot Hunks.....Yes I do luv to Dance and I do frequently hit the Wave but the hours are so damn late.....Im not a real late person:)) but cant wait for the Deck to open...nothing better than Dancing in the sun, watching the boats and seeing all the hot tanned bods......luv it.....hope to see some of you down there.......luv from Coyote:)))
  12. Mercuric1

Mercuric1

double hmmm
  13. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Hot Guys

Thanks Baby, I had a good time with you too.....younger guys keep rollin cross my mind.....older guys keep rollin cross my mind......all guys keep rollin cross my mind.....though you did forget to put your tennis shoes on for traction......next time.......Luv ya....Coyote
  14. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Not to be totally discounted-but Post #1-has to draw a question or two-no?
  15. Hobby_Guy

Hobby_Guy

Hmmm is right

Hmmmm is right. If not a shill, I'm not sure if I should applaud or puke?

HG
  16. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

Hmmmmmmmm
  17. Tony67

Tony67

Oh my God... The Coyote rocks.... We had a hottt time. She's got a rock solid bod which looks good bent over and spread nice and wide ... After eatin' her sweet and tasty box and ass and after she did her hot mouth work on me I bent her over and went for it! She's tight and really gets into hot n nasty talk! I came in no time!

For a great time be sure to check out Coyote Girl Josi.. Her main incall is down by AC but she travels and gets to NY, Philly, PA , and all around town with incall!

Totally fuckin' hottt!