Crack Whore VIEW

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Ozzy, Jan 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

At least he didn't short YOU $50 bucks and then try and fuck you in the ass.
  2. Normus Johnson

Normus Johnson

Light brown, or dark brown?
  3. Rokin

Rokin

I totaly agree brother.
    NEVER AGAIN!!!
    Nevertheless, I try to be very aware of the intent of what is being said.
    I only get angry when the intent is serious and mean.
    Otherwise, I take it for what it is.
  4. Rokin

Rokin

see next message
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  5. lepke

lepke

Thanks bro........
  6. lepke

lepke

7. Ozzy

Ozzy

Now THAT is a joke.

He also prayed to Jesus to give the mebers of the FCC cancer... It's entertainment... not a sign of his religious beliefs. If anything Sternhas little or no faith in any religion.
  8. shorty

shorty

Ozzy - if he's still Jewish - why does stern keep saying "since I found my savior Jesus Christ"....

Lepke - I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're either a Russian Jew or from Israel. Possibly both. I've grew up around the jewish community my entire life and those two groups are the only ones that take the "I'm Jewish, don't fuck with me" attitude so seriously. You wear your badge of Israel well. Your rabbi would be proud. Now let it go and let's move to the topic at hand.

No one has mentioned what these crack whore's said on the show. And I want to ask a question that was asked before - is the show any better now that it's uncensored?
  9. Rokin

Rokin

Thanks, but we are just brothers.
  10. Ozzy

Ozzy

Stern always said his mother is Italian... or part.
  11. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

Were being the operative word here...

12. smileee

smileee

Lepke

Well said Lepke! As a monger stated a few posts back, just ignore him. Which is what I intend to do and hope all others will also...which they unfortunately, probably won't do
  13. RuffToy

RuffToy

I've got to do it...I've got to out Vermeer...it's a long time coming and it needs to be done......

Vermeer is.......................

WOODY ALLEN

OK I said it.....it had to be said....the truth be told.
  14. lepke

lepke

Lets see the sky is mostly blue here in my world but today it was kind of gray as it was raining most of the day..As for the real Verm in any post I have been in he has called himself a black guy with a big pipe. I really don't know who he is nor do I care as much about the ID of verm as you apparenty do. Why you now feel the need to call me small minded and stupid is really kind of puzzleing to me...Maybe you should get a solid BJ and rethink picking a fight with me for no good reason....
  15. lepke

lepke

think Stern had the KKK guy on the show ("Wake up white people") to poke fun at an obvious nut job who espoused ridiculous ideas. People who listened who harbored a little bit of prejudice had to laugh at this guy and say to themselves that prejudice is obviously a wrong and stupid thing.
    Stern made you laugh and think at the same time. Pretty good if you ask me.

Maybe we really are the same guy Rokin couldn't have said it better...
  16. lepke

lepke

You know Bill I like you so I'm not going to blast you here.. .I am Jewish and what he said offended me not even that badly but I warned him not to continue half joking..Why would you assume that I think it's ok to insult others when clearly I have said it's not ok to insult me...I don't know what a MOT is and frankly I really don't care who Verm really is...I like your reviews and although I have never responded to you directly I think you are one the better posters here...Please do not take my remarks to mean that I think it ok insult everyone but Jews because it was clearly not my intention....
  17. lepke

lepke

Thats a joke Ozzy he is 100% Jew...
  18. lepke

lepke

19. Ozzy

Ozzy

It's the same show except an occasional curse "slips" thru. He also can't play anything he did on K-rock cause Viacom own his old material so he's starting fresh with soundbytes and everyting. It's too early to tell yet but Howie claims he feels refreshed now and enjoys coming to work. As with anyone your product is always going to be better if you enjoy doing it.
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

So you're were like the typical CL girl allot of these guys rave about.