Craigs List Allentown

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by makemesmile, Dec 21, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bigcecil

bigcecil

Any of the "regulars" visit recently for an update here? Wondering if things have dried up, or if its worth another trip one of these days.
  2. I have to make a note of this now that I have the information. I golf up that way at least once a summer and can think of nothing better to round out an afternoon than some strong hands.
  3. john3141592

john3141592

For what it's worth, this woman has been around for several years. I've never seen her, but I remember reading about her on the old JAG board (which is gone, AFAIK). She doesn't get much press and she doesn't advertise anywhere that I've seen.
  4. bigcecil

bigcecil

Yes, this is an old post. Things might have changed since the earlier guys posted, because it seemed on the up & up to me.
  5. Thorn

Thorn

Hmmm. Older post... perhaps the fact that it was a trek and so few actually in the area on this board kept it from becoming too obvious to the locals.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  6. Thorn

Thorn

Literally took me about 10 seconds with google.

Search = Golden Touch, Trexlertown, 5523. That was all it took.

It is in a mall, and literally located in a barbershop that is open to regular customers.

OK for a couple of locals who know what is what, but now that the word is out and the foot traffic is going to increase considerably, it won't be safe for long. The only thing that might save her is that it is a trek for most folks on this board.

Unfortunately, this is one of those rare occassions when increased popularity is NOT going to be good for business. Quick flare up in business and than... bye-bye. [I am not wishing that on this woman, I just know how these things go in smaller towns.]
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  7. Thorn

Thorn

That can be taken a couple of different ways...

care to clarify?
  8. Thorn

Thorn

To late, the referee has already counted to 10 over 4nik8r2.

He's out.
  9. bigcecil

bigcecil

I finally had a chance to see irene around thanksgiving time this year. The massage was excellent. Just wonderful & a little teasing throughout. But it was a massage and nothing more.

If the massage wasn't so great, I might have felt a little upset - but the great massage made up for it. Now I wonder what I did wrong. Was it something I said or didn't say? I'm debating returning to try again, but don't want to leave with littlececil aching again.
  10. Josephm

Josephm

Saw Irene this past week....she cleaned out the rusty load with deep and total acceptance of every drop. Massage is good too..thens he talked about other ideas, showed me a picture of various pics...asked which I wish to try. I said all and she indicated that a private party is possible. I'm quite frankly, scared of what might happen.
  11. bigcecil

bigcecil

Any hints on how to find the web page (or a more detailed description of the provider)? I might check it out next week. I'm not looking for anything beyond a massage that makes me leave happily. How many jacks should I bring with?
  12. Josephm

Josephm

Your right, she won't mince words, in either direction..so when the words go in your favor, be ready to answer. Better yet, ask...Maxwell House takes time to brew....but it never hurts to mention how you like your cup.
  13. makemesmile

makemesmile

I will warn you. She is not going to go crazy with you the first meeting. I went Tuesday and got a good massage and tug. She is pretty suspicious and doesn't mince words. I'll go back for more but the Maxwell house thing didn't happen the first time.
  14. bigcecil

bigcecil

Ah HA! Well I finally figured out the number. For some reason it doesn't show up in most reverse lookup directories. But what sort of information is available on the web? Try as I might, I can find nothing at all other than the name of the place. I'll be in the area tomorrow and might want to pay a visit, but I'm still a little hesitant without knowing much about it.
  15. bigcecil

bigcecil

How about a full review Joe -- sounds like quite a few of us are very interested in hearing more (I know I am). I will once again test my searching mettle to find this number! lol
  16. Josephm

Josephm

Congrats on finding her number. Irene is not young, but she is not old and does keep herself in shape. She is saggy up top..but HARDly notice...and she is not the perfect body, but she is more than ok. Since you had to mention taste...she does...like maxwell house...to the last drop.

And just think, you can get a hair cut too...who would object to a hair cut with a blow dry for 6 jacks plus the price of a hair cut?

Joe
  17. daveydawg

daveydawg

The Barbershop Irene is for real. I saw her once a few years back. She was good with her hands but a bit old for my taste.
  18. barthomer2005

barthomer2005

phone #

I finally found it, but it took some searching. If you know the exchange for Trexlertown, you can search earlier posts and put the two together. Reverse lookups are great.
  19. bigcecil

bigcecil

Man, I exhausted my searching skills and couldn't find this place anywhere online -- or even in the yellow pages. Whats the deal? Did it change names?
  20. bigcecil

bigcecil

I've heard rumors of this barber shop a few years ago but figured it was just heresay. I must admit I'm quite curious to find out more -- looking forward to a full review! 6 jacks seems a little steep though for standard treatment.